Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

1) Yes, keep taking it. Drop it a few days before PCT though so it's out of your system.

2) That's really outdated advice. If you run hCG on cycle (250 iu 2x per week) you don't need to blast it at the end at all. Just keep running it 2x per week. Drop it a couple days before you start PCT (just like the

3) See 1. Wait about 17-21 days after a 500mg test enanthate cycle for PCT.

Is running during cycle more effective than blasting at the end?

How would you do this beginner cycle if you are on trt and having to go back to it? And where can you safely discuss/ask about sources? I'm humbly unsure what to do or how to ask things.

Last edited:
Hey guys just wanted a little advice. I'm 20 years old and just took 3cc of EQ,tren,and test. I read a lot about the side affects and starting at a young age and what it can do to your natural test. Now Im set on stopping after one shot because I don't want to deal with the negatives. If I stop now would I have to take a PCT after one shot ?

How would you do this beginner cycle if you are on trt and having to go back to it? And where can you safely discuss/ask about sources? I'm humbly unsure what to do or how to ask things.

I too am very curious about this. I am TRT and was wondering about the effects of running a small cycle. How does it affect my recovery/pct if i will still be taking 150mg/test per week?

I too am very curious about this. I am TRT and was wondering about the effects of running a small cycle. How does it affect my recovery/pct if i will still be taking 150mg/test per week?

If you are on TRT you will never do a PCT or recovery - there is nothing to recover, you are already broken and need to inject test forever.

If you are on TRT you will never do a PCT or recovery - there is nothing to recover, you are already broken and need to inject test forever.

Well, thats depressing...

That being said, can/should I take SERMs and AI's to avoid the side effects of the 200mg/wk test given to me for TRT? (I already have a touch of gyno from before I even started TRT) I was also hoping to try and reduce the gyno if at all possible...

Hello. I've got a few questions. First my stats since vets often ask us newbies about them. Age 40, 6'2, 245lbs. Haven't had body fat tested recently but I believe it's around 23%. Been lifting again since 35 after having taken 14 years off. Took some time off recently to let a shoulder injury have time to heal and put on some body fat during that break. Lifted occasionally from age 16-21 then quit. I'd like to add 10-20 pounds of muscle and lose 30 pounds or so of fat. I have recently cleaned up my diet considerably. My weight brings me to my first question.
1) why the rule about 15% body fat? Is there increased risk of gyno or other health risks? If so what are they and how serious are they?
2) I'm told that running hgh a little while before, during, and a little while after an aas cycle is great and the compounds work well together assuming I can find and afford them.
3) I've got some concern about blood work. Can people attest to the accuracy of the labs advertised on this thread? I'm sorry to question it and I hope no one is insulted but I was told that most such labs aren't legit and they just send back fake #s. I'm guessing though that anything promoted by a moderator here is gtg.

Hello. I've got a few questions. First my stats since vets often ask us newbies about them. Age 40, 6'2, 245lbs. Haven't had body fat tested recently but I believe it's around 23%. Been lifting again since 35 after having taken 14 years off. Took some time off recently to let a shoulder injury have time to heal and put on some body fat during that break. Lifted occasionally from age 16-21 then quit. I'd like to add 10-20 pounds of muscle and lose 30 pounds or so of fat. I have recently cleaned up my diet considerably. My weight brings me to my first question.
1) why the rule about 15% body fat? Is there increased risk of gyno or other health risks? If so what are they and how serious are they?
2) I'm told that running hgh a little while before, during, and a little while after an aas cycle is great and the compounds work well together assuming I can find and afford them.
3) I've got some concern about blood work. Can people attest to the accuracy of the labs advertised on this thread? I'm sorry to question it and I hope no one is insulted but I was told that most such labs aren't legit and they just send back fake #s. I'm guessing though that anything promoted by a moderator here is gtg.

1) Estrogen is much harder to manage when your body fat is higher. When you research the Aromatase Enzyme you will learn that it is found in fat cells (among other places). The more fat that you have, the more you will aromatize testosterone into estrogen. High estrogen has a whole bunch of problems associated with it, one of which is gynecomastia. If you can, it would be a good idea to diet first and get your body fat down before running a cycle.

2). Some guys le HGH. I have never used it, but most say you really don't see benefits unless you run it for 6-12 months. Its effects are gradual. Keep in mind that it is very expensive and a lot of the HGH out there today is fake. It is becoming difficult to get. Odds are that you will get fake HGH if you order it.

3) I can attest to the blood work done at both privatemdlabs and Labsmd. I am on TRT and I use them for all my blood work. I provide the results to my doctor rather than using the lab at their clinic. They are a reputable and certified labs. Quest is well but I have never used them personally. A lot of doctors actually send their patients to these labs for blood work. Who told you they are not legit and what are they basing that statement on?

Thank you for the reply Megatron. I am eager to get started but I'll hold off and try to lose a few pounds before I do.
As far as the blood work let me first correct myself. It wasn't directly told to me but I read about it in another discussion forum. The discussion went on for a while with a couple people talking about how few real labs there are with the correct equipment and how long people have to go to school to get hired at such a lab. One person who claimed to work for such a lab said he'd never risk getting fired over trying to make an extra few dollars doing work on the side at his lab and they conclude that anyone sending samples away to be tested wasn't likely to be getting real #s at all.
Like someone else mentioned on this thread, there's a lot of conflicting info on some of these sites. I'm going to go ahead and use the labs you suggest once I'm ready to start. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for the reply Megatron. I am eager to get started but I'll hold off and try to lose a few pounds before I do.
As far as the blood work let me first correct myself. It wasn't directly told to me but I read about it in another discussion forum. The discussion went on for a while with a couple people talking about how few real labs there are with the correct equipment and how long people have to go to school to get hired at such a lab. One person who claimed to work for such a lab said he'd never risk getting fired over trying to make an extra few dollars doing work on the side at his lab and they conclude that anyone sending samples away to be tested wasn't likely to be getting real #s at all.
Like someone else mentioned on this thread, there's a lot of conflicting info on some of these sites. I'm going to go ahead and use the labs you suggest once I'm ready to start. Thank you for your help.

My blood work results have always correlated to what I am doing. If I increase or decrease my TRT dose, the results reflect it. If I am blasting my results reflect it. If I change my AI dose my results show it. They appear accurate to me.

hi i have test 400 and deca 300 , i want to know how much and how many time a week should i inject and for how long , then what to take after the cycle thank you very much , have a good day

Picked up some gear from titan lab not sure if real or not . My first time. trying to be careful.any feedback on this.

Maybe you've answered my question and I missed it.
But a lot people told me to not run oral for that long. They told me to run Anavar for at most 6 weeks with a liver protection. And one Moore question the Hcg from the pharm that I'm getting comes in 5000ius do you guys know if that's ready to pin or do I've to mix it?
I'm really confused how to pin Hcg. So please can someone help me.

Hi I'm 24, jumped into this way to fast with little to no knowledge of it. Always been on the lean side (21 at 160 with around 3% body fat I'm 511) took my first cycle of pro hormones (superdrol250) at 23 and gained 20 pounds on cycle, off cycle Lost about 10. like an idiot 3 weeks later I started a new cycle of ( trenabolen) these were oral cycles. I got my levels checked 2 weeks after and there were all right on. At this point I was around 185 off but far from lean and not happy with my size. Like an idiot about 6 weeks after that cycle I did my first injectable cycle of test and deca for 10 weeks. I work close to 90 hour weeks and have a very un organized diet and routine during this cycle, still making it to the gym 4-5 days a week when ever I could squeeze it in. Still stayed around 190 but leaned out a bit. Again not having any knowledge on this and having a f-it personality I bridged the cycle for 4 weeks with test and started a t3 and Tren-e cycle every 5 days. I'm In the middle of it now and got to 210 but just recently worked out of state on a critical job that had to get done in a very short time frame. Hence working close to 20 hours a day sleeping in the truck on drives and in the hotel for 2 or 3 hours 14 days straight. Didn't take any shots, diet was Applebee's, chillies etc nothing great and only push ups and sit ups before bed I'm mid cycle and just lost 19 pounds during that period loosing a lot of definition. I'm back in routine now but learning more and more about this I realize I don't know near enough and I have been doing it very wrong. Hence not taking time off, taking it for way to long, falling up to 3 to 4 days past pin days and not dieting currently at all nor am I cycling right. All my levels are still fine and I've experienced close to know side effects other then lite back pimples. I'm going to finish this cycle with a proper diet should be slow a work for a while so I will have time to prep, solid gym rutine and get on cycle support for the rest of it and what I need for off. just chasing size with no regard to knowledge or health. I'm going to take a break after and figure it al out then hit it again the winter. Any tips or advice would be great, I really want to learn every thing about it and do it right next time. Please hold off on the you dummy comments I know I did it warping already.

Back