Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

hello Megatron28
i went local pharmacy today and ask for Tamoxifen alone and they gave me cytotam 20.
Is cytotam 20 good for pct and how to use it ?

30 days oral

Without blood you don't know if your shutdown but over 3 weeks you probably are and your having sides so I would think you would want to do a PCT.

Here is the PCT suggested in the thread we are in:

This is for four weeks and those are the dosages each is in mg. Some guys do clomid for100/100 the frist 2 weeks then50/50

Clomid 50MG/50/50/50 Some guys do clomid for100/100 the frist 2 weeks then 50/50 the last 2. You never did a PCT so I would use the basic one of 50 every week

nolva 40MG/40/20/20

thanks bro you dont know how much you guys did for me..
i was going through hell and this is like life saviour to me.
Thanks a lot

you could but I believe OP is trying to point everyone in the right direction of using the optimum settings if you will... dont know how else to put it..

I've also used 25g to draw and pin however it's a pain in the ass (no pun intended i dont pin glutes ;0 ) to draw even 1cc thru a 25g let alone 2.5-3 cc

Where do you pin?

cool thread is gona help me alot! , i already bought all my gear to start my cycle tomorrow our maybe next week , i wanted to start tomorrow , gona do my bloodwork in the morning then after zau my injection ahah
I have some questions doh , well im gona do a cycle for 12 weeks
1-10 week boldenona 2x250 mg per week
1-12 week enath 2x250 mg per week
i couldnt get aromasin
but i got letrozole! i was thinking in doing 2-12 0,6mg 3-3 days and from week 12 to 14 1,2mg a week
hcg i have bought too much ahah but well more safe then sorry i plan to do how is descrebi 250 uis within each steroid injection
what you guys think? im 25 its my 2cycle 80kg 12bf 1,73cm

Pretty easy to crash e2 with letro might want to start at .25 mg e3d and at mid cyvle blood work adjust from there.

The sponsor here RUI has stane or adex (AI'S) might want to get some incase letro doesn't work for you.

How about your PCT?

Pretty easy to crash e2 with letro might want to start at .25 mg e3d and at mid cyvle blood work adjust from there.

The sponsor here RUI has stane or adex (AI'S) might want to get some incase letro doesn't work for you.

How about your PCT?

thanks for the pront answer , well for my pct i already have Hcg i bought alot much more then i needed as kinda nervous in the pharmacy and asked for to much ahha , i have tamoxi and clomi too , i think i will just the pct as its in this guide right?

Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

this?

btw edit to ask another 2 questions

was not better to start hcg just after 2-3 weeks into the cycle?
and for the AI shouldnt i do the same i know the supression starts from day 1 but it will really rinder any recuperation after? i read so many things have alot of mix information i know every person is difrent and its not something objective , but for example using the AI from day 1 looks kinda overboard as the e2 will just get high in the 3 week , for this compounds as they are long esters

Last edited:
thanks for the pront answer , well for my pct i already have Hcg i bought alot much more then i needed as kinda nervous in the pharmacy and asked for to much ahha , i have tamoxi and clomi too , i think i will just the pct as its in this guide right?

Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

this?

Yes that looks good. You don't use the HCG during PCT you know that from reading the first cycle threads right?

It is a HPTA suppressive your trying to restart during the PCT so no HCG.

HCG on cycle keeps testes active to make recovery easier.

Yes that looks good. You don't use the HCG during PCT you know that from reading the first cycle threads right?

It is a HPTA suppressive your trying to restart during the PCT so no HCG.

HCG on cycle keeps testes active to make recovery easier.

yes yes i know that i was talking in the end of the cycle before pct on the hcg my bad ehhe , i did an edit with some more questions ;o i know i have alot of questions but i have read alot of it but know that im doing my first cycle alone i feel like i dont know anything ahah

Hi nightmare,

I love your cycling for beginners post. I am about to undertake this as my first cycle and have everything in order. I have a few questions though..............

1) After last shot you wait 2.5 weeks before you start PCT. Do you take Exemestane up until that point you begin PCT? (ie 15 weeks, I think that is what you meant but wanted to be sure).

2) "Hcg 1000 iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to PCT." Is this the last 10 days of your cycle (last 3 pins- week and a half) or the last 10 days of the 2.5 weeks leading up to PCT after final injection?

3) "Exemestane for 15 weeks?" This will be for 3 weeks after your final injection too but you start PCT 2.5 weeks after your last injection. Will you take stane during the first half of the week you begin your PCT or wait 3 weeks to begin PCT?

Thanks for your help and clarifications!!! I just want to ensure a successful first time cycle :)

Drock

Hi nightmare,

I love your cycling for beginners post. I am about to undertake this as my first cycle and have everything in order. I have a few questions though..............

1) After last shot you wait 2.5 weeks before you start PCT. Do you take Exemestane up until that point you begin PCT? (ie 15 weeks, I think that is what you meant but wanted to be sure).

2) "Hcg 1000 iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to PCT." Is this the last 10 days of your cycle (last 3 pins- week and a half) or the last 10 days of the 2.5 weeks leading up to PCT after final injection?

3) "Exemestane for 15 weeks?" This will be for 3 weeks after your final injection too but you start PCT 2.5 weeks after your last injection. Will you take stane during the first half of the week you begin your PCT or wait 3 weeks to begin PCT?

Thanks for your help and clarifications!!! I just want to ensure a successful first time cycle :)

Drock

1) Yes, keep taking it. Drop it a few days before PCT though so it's out of your system.

2) That's really outdated advice. If you run hCG on cycle (250 iu 2x per week) you don't need to blast it at the end at all. Just keep running it 2x per week. Drop it a couple days before you start PCT (just like the stane.)

3) See 1. Wait about 17-21 days after a 500mg test enanthate cycle for PCT.

Back