Cypionate Vs. Enanthate???

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
Is there really any difference between the two? Are they interchangeble in a cycle? Let me know from experience as I have never triend Cypionate and I figured Id switch up my usual enanthate with some Cyp? Will I notice any difference whatsoever.

Is there really any difference between the two? Are they interchangeble in a cycle? Let me know from experience as I have never triend Cypionate and I figured Id switch up my usual enanthate with some Cyp? Will I notice any difference whatsoever.

medically speaking there interchangeable

Test is test

:wallbash: Some people are a fountain of knowledge.

The difference is so minute, (somthing like one carbon molecule) that makes them different really doesnt matter or effect the end result that much. Like said before there both long burning esters so feel free to switch them up.

How genius but next time tell him something that he doesn't know. His question was more geared towards the ester and since Enanthate and Cyp are basically both long esters, no problem.

....and just who the fuck are you to talk down to other members like that? The point was already made, no need to turn this into a flamefest.

Sorry, this is the same guy that thinks someone who is 5'8" and 145 lbs should be doing a cycle. Excuse me for trying to put someone on the straight and narrow instead of standing by and letting him give more bad advice that has no weight.

One of our great former members once mentioned, "cypionate is a cyclical ester and decays more quickly then a linear ester (such as enanthate)."

Regardless, the two are similar in practice.

to me was test c stronger then test e but who knows...I had them when it was UG lab. so I dont know..
But still like those bros says...Test is test..just little difference.

1. Test C more Water retention..but strong as fuck.

2. Test E water retention it is strong.

3. Sustanon less water retention it is strong.

with any of those above is good to stack with Trenbolone Acetate you will be a strong Motherfucker! Apetite goes crazy and you will eat anything from the kitchen.

Back