D-bol experience

Jsanti

The first time I tried it, I felt supa strong. After about 2 weeks, I started to change. My attitude increased dramatically. I was getting into fights with my girl every day all day. She knew something was up. I felt untouchable :insane2: I only used it for 2 weeks cause every time I eat something, I felt it was going to come back up. It was effecting my appetite for some odd reason. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Jsanti said:
I only used it for 2 weeks cause every time I eat something, I felt it was going to come back up. It was effecting my appetite for some odd reason. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

I have had a funny taste in my mouth before and felt nausea the whole day. Also felt like I couldnt keep my food down too. Made me wonder if my product was legit even though the strenght gains were very prominent; man, I could lift and lift with weights that surprised me and the other guys at the gym looking at them weights. And all this at only 20mg a day!

Question: is the nausea thing cause for concern? Or normal?

Bast said:
You had to been using a shitload for that to happen, or you wanted everyone to know.

Honestly, I had no idea how much I was using. My boy was got me some and was telling me how to use it and I found out he didn't really know what he was talking about. I don't talk to the fucker anymore. I found this site right after and realized what an ass I was for not reseaching a bit. At the time I knew nothing about roids.

Back