Dbol for last four weeks of tren A/prop cycle?

Train4Gainz91

I'm halfway through my tren a / prop cycle (8 week cycle) and got 100 free dbol tabs off a mate. Would it be pointless to run 40mg ED for the last 4 weeks since I'm already running tren???

Thoughts? P.s I'm logging my cycle in the other section , check it out for stats/progress/etc.

I would save it for start of next cycle. Tren keeps you lean, dbol probly have you holding water so I wouldn't wana end looking bloated going into pct

Why get all pumped and bloated and stronger and risk a further let down when 95 percent of d bol gain s will piss out as quick as they accumulated...

I never understand ending with d bol as it aroma. into estrogen like a mo fo and the potential for a crash...or a less satisfactory pct is almost quaranteed. I m o

would stanna for the last 4 weeks be beneficial then?. Cause I just spoke to the guy who gave them to me and hes willing to swap me back for 100 x 20mg stanna tabs

im o

winny blows..it crushes your lipid profiles, dries out ur joints....just my opinion

ur hell bent on adding ANYTHING aren't you ?

would stanna for the last 4 weeks be beneficial then?. Cause I just spoke to the guy who gave them to me and hes willing to swap me back for 100 x 20mg stanna tabs

Whats your goals here, seems like u are crossed man, winny and dbol are totally dif compounds

I don't think is a good idea bro, trenb going to get you real lean real muscular and dbol going to bload you up

Last edited:
Personally I would not use it. But I suppose you could. Diablol is really fantastic for me. However, I naturally stay lean so I don't really get the bloat. I've seen people look like pumpkin head on dbol. Just make sure you eat right. I did good on 25mgs 40 was high for me. But everyone is different.

Here are your options,

1) Save the dbol to kickstart your next cycle. I have always agreed with Teutonic that I can't understand why people want to run dbol at the end of their cycle when if anything you'd be wanting to run an oral that dries you out.

2) Swap the dbol for the stana if you say you can, and although I again agree with Teutonic that it may make your joints dry out (this will vary person to person), dbol will also crush your lipids, 30mg ED did for mine after a week hence me stopping it then and there. Expect all orals to do so really.

Back