Dbol gains and water weight?

!@#$%^&

Im on 25mg ED, first time on dbol. How long before strength kicks in, how dramatic can i expect strength gains to be, and how long before im a bloated fuck?

TooPowerful4u said:
Im on 25mg ED, first time on dbol. How long before strength kicks in, how dramatic can i expect strength gains to be, and how long before im a bloated fuck?

Hey bro,

I always start out with 50-60mg ED and I notice the effect after a couple of days. The strenght gains will be quite impressive, although I feel that 25mg ED is not enough for any "dramatic" gains, atleast not for myself. You on the other hand might do very well on that dosage, this beeing the first time you use Dbol and all. What are you stacking it with?

I´ve noticed quite a big difference in Americans and Europeans when it comes to cycling dbol. Americans use dbol only for the first 4-6 weeks while Europeans use it for 12 weeks or more :)
Not saying anyone´s wrong here but many Americans tend to use drol for 6 weeks? Dbol is much more forgiving on your liver than Drol and still Americans use it for a shorter period of time and more than often at a low dosage (25-40mg). I find this interesting. I´ll post a question about this. :)

Good luck with the cycle bro!

Cheers!

Re: Re: Dbol gains and water weight?

GeneticalChallenge said:
Hey bro,

I always start out with 50-60mg ED and I notice the effect after a couple of days. The strenght gains will be quite impressive, although I feel that 25mg ED is not enough for any "dramatic" gains, atleast not for myself. You on the other hand might do very well on that dosage, this beeing the first time you use Dbol and all. What are you stacking it with?

I´ve noticed quite a big difference in Americans and Europeans when it comes to cycling dbol. Americans use dbol only for the first 4-6 weeks while Europeans use it for 12 weeks or more :)
Not saying anyone´s wrong here but many Americans tend to use drol for 6 weeks? Dbol is much more forgiving on your liver than Drol and still Americans use it for a shorter period of time and more than often at a low dosage (25-40mg). I find this interesting. I´ll post a question about this. :)

Cheers!

Bro are you kidding. Do you want to have a liver later in life. That is some of the worst advice i have heard on this board.

you should feel the efffects from the dbol pretty soon a week at the longest. I have to ask though are you running dbol only? You also might want to consider getting some liver protectants like milk thistle drink lots of water. How long do you plan on running this cycle? I personally have never heard of anyone running dbol for 10 or 12 weeks that could really fuck up your liver but to each his own I would never run an oral for that long.

Rhino58 said:
Dbol will kick in day 3. You will get some major bloat. Bump up the dosage to 30-35mg.

Why? Another drug that the dosage seems to be climbing on the boards lately, and i am not sure why. I get great gains of 20mg. I have used 40 and that was way too much. 20-25 gives great gains.

At 25 mg it can take up to 10 days cause thats how long it took for me. I did the pinks and didn't bloat not one bit. I uped protein because it enhances protein synthesis and I mad nice gains. I didn't bloat nor did I gain much weight. I got pretty lean actually, I started at 20mg and then quickly went to 30mg. O yea and I also took letrozole with it so that may have stopped bloat.

jcp2 said:
Why? Another drug that the dosage seems to be climbing on the boards lately, and i am not sure why. I get great gains of 20mg. I have used 40 and that was way too much. 20-25 gives great gains.

I agree give yourself a chance to see some results before you go increasing the dosage.

Chins said:
At 25 mg it can take up to 10 days cause thats how long it took for me. I did the pinks and didn't bloat not one bit. I uped protein because it enhances protein synthesis and I mad nice gains. I didn't bloat nor did I gain much weight. I got pretty lean actually, I started at 20mg and then quickly went to 30mg. O yea and I also took letrozole with it so that may have stopped bloat.

The anti-e keopt it down, if you did it without it you would have looked like a blimp. Pinkies make you swole!!

TooPowerful4u said:

What are you stacking it with?

Chins said:

You don't build muscle that much more quickly by upping the dosage a little, you are not building muscle the first few days, the strenght is coming from the water, dont use the anti-e if that is what you want. Everything enhances protein synthesis. Their is still no need to up the dose. You never gave 20mg a chance to work if you moved it up that quickly, ,how much muscle do you honestly think you are going to gain in a few day on 20,30,100mg.

Hey bro...as someone else asked, what are you stacking with it, do you have any proviron or nolva, clomid, are you drinking a ton of water, and i dont know if i saw it, is this your first cycle, do you have any milk thistle or something like that....

E

Re: Re: Dbol gains and water weight?

GeneticalChallenge said:
Hey bro,

Cheers!

Bro...no one needs to do 50 mg of dbol...and if this is a first cycle, or dbol alone, you dont need 60 let alone 50...and i dont care if you live in the US or germany for that matter...

E :confused:

i used the white russian bianabols at 20mg a day, and my lower back and calves would pump up like a mother fucker from walking 50 feet. Keep your diet low in sodium and you shouldnt bloat. Some bloat more than others, but diet is the biggest ingredient in the bloat equation. Eat lots of salt, and watch yourself ballon. keep the salt low, and it will mostly be intramuscular fluid and shit similiar to creatine water gain. And if this is your first time using dbol, keep it low. If you dont notice much from 25mgs, next time you use it up it to 35. But dont blow yourself out of the water with it because you dont feel it the first week. All you really feel is water wieght increase, and strength.

As also stated above, drink a ton of water...if you drink enough to kepp the body overflowing, you are not going to retain it...you retain it when there is not enough...and not all bloat is water...eat 20 whoppers a day while on and watch the bloat you get from that...
E:D

Re: Re: Re: Dbol gains and water weight?

Rhino58 said:
Bro are you kidding. Do you want to have a liver later in life. That is some of the worst advice i have heard on this board.

Eastarr69 said:
Bro...no one needs to do 50 mg of dbol...and if this is a first cycle, or dbol alone, you dont need 60 let alone 50...and i dont care if you live in the US or germany for that matter...

I didn´t advice him to take 50 or 60 mg ED of dbol? I just told him, if you read my post again that; I get my best results from 50-60mg dbol ED and that he should do very well on 25mg since it´s his first time with dbol..

"The strenght gains will be quite impressive, although I feel that 25mg ED is not enough for any "dramatic" gains, atleast not for myself. You on the other hand might do very well on that dosage, this beeing the first time you use Dbol and all. What are you stacking it with?"

25mg is not sufficient for myself but he might do very well on that dosage since it´s his first time with dbol. This was my point..

Genetical Challenge what you guys using for liver protection out there since your using d-bol for 12 weeks..
you may be alright now but you cant see whats happening inside you.

VEGASbOY

Back