Dbol or Adrol for blowing up

whoremoan

Ok everyone , currently on 100mg test p/tren a/mast p e2d at about 8%bf .... Which should is best for blowing up and keeping my bf% down? Either dbol or Adrol

I've never used Adrol so not to sure what to expect ,, will swap over to test e at 1000mg and keep the tren at 100mg e2d ,, hopefully this will push all water into my muscle

So what do you use recommend ? Adrol or dbol for this goal?

Leave the orals out altogether imo, for the goals you're after. Lift right, eat right the tren will help.

yeh? the tren grows me, but as i said ive never done adrol , and ive heard a few times its perfect for blowing up, especially at my bodyfat... im curious to see how my body reacts to it for future reference... im really lean but want that monstrous thick look

Ok. If u don't mind the bloat and liver toxicity, ecspecially while on tren, then its quality dbol hands down for me. I didn't care for drol sides and dbol is just as effective, for me. Dbol tends to give a sense of well-being. Drol, not so much.

Ok. If u don't mind the bloat and liver toxicity, ecspecially while on tren, then its quality dbol hands down for me. I didn't care for drol sides and dbol is just as effective, for me. Dbol tends to give a sense of well-being. Drol, not so much.

Same. Dbol makes me feel "good". Drol always made by blood pressure go crazy and gave me wicked headaches.

Ok everyone , currently on 100mg test p/tren a/mast p e2d at about 8%bf .... Which should is best for blowing up and keeping my bf% down? Either dbol or Adrol

I've never used Adrol so not to sure what to expect ,, will swap over to test e at 1000mg and keep the tren at 100mg e2d ,, hopefully this will push all water into my muscle

So what do you use recommend ? Adrol or dbol for this goal?

Your running a Test / Tren / Mast cycle (one of the best stacks there is) , and that's still not enough that you want to add an oral on top of it? if your not making massive gains with the stack your on then you may want to find a better source (or its under dosed and you need to bump it up big time) . You really shouldn't need an oral on a cycle like that.

Your running a Test / Tren / Mast cycle (one of the best stacks there is) , and that's still not enough that you want to add an oral on top of it? if your not making massive gains with the stack your on then you may want to find a better source (or its under dosed and you need to bump it up big time) . You really shouldn't need an oral on a cycle like that.

no mate, i will be dropping the mast, adding in test e at 700-1000mg pw, thinking about either dropping the tren or lowering it to 150mg pw... and yeh then add the adrol to blow up .... but yeah this cycle is amazing, just sorting my rebound/blow up phase which im hoping is about a month away

I agree, I feel toxic on anadrol, but great on d-bol.

no mate, i will be dropping the mast, adding in test e at 700-1000mg pw, thinking about either dropping the tren or lowering it to 150mg pw... and yeh then add the adrol to blow up .... but yeah this cycle is amazing, just sorting my rebound/blow up phase which im hoping is about a month away

Taking drol or dbol while running test at 700-1000 Would be a waste in my opinion. Better to take those orals when test is ran aroumd 500/wk. My thought.

Back