dbol russian or british dragon are they real?

steven#1

hey guys im getting ready for my first cycle and just wona clarify what i have is real. and whish ones you would take? thanks im reall relying on the experience of the guys who know what there on about...

I have only used 1 kind & the Russian D-bol is the real deal!!
Did my one and only 8week cycle 15 years ago.
250 sustanon amp per week 8 weeks
D-bol 1/2 hr before workout.
Week
1-2 a day
2-3 a day
3-4 a day
4-5 a day
5-6 a day
6-7 a day
7-5 a day
8-3 a day
9-1 a day
I got as strong a a fuckin ox!!
was leg pressing 12 plates a side,you lose about 60% of strength at that age & I guess even more as you are older.I did not know much and gains are only temporary.
Blood seemed to thicken,nosebleeds,raging hard ons!!!
I could not imagine taking 7 D-Bol & Viagara!lol:):)

Name of Product

Everything looks good! Your Dianabol is Russian all the way ans is the BEST! It's probably made by AKRIKIN ( Акрiхiн ) Tabulettae Methandrostenoloni 0.005г (5mg). Which is made in Moscow!

This Company is the real deal! Much better than Bioreactor... but Bio pharm is good too.

* Метандростенолон = Methandrostenoloni

Last edited:
have those russian ones....found pics of similar dbol,almost exact but not all the letters are in capital form???????....WHICH ARE REAL?

Both look real. The Russian one is from Akrikhin. Its the older packaging so your good to go. The BD looks alright to.

your BD tabs looks legit but for russian dbol i have some doubt, per exemple your packaging box of akrihin is old as hell, check the new one

re post: Steven #1, are they real

I purchased primabolan from *****.com and Steve's pink ones pictured, square with 10 on one side and scored on other side with B D on it look exaxtly like it. did not come in original packaging as i wanted only 30 tabs to check out the site first. The british Dragon cilica packet was enclosed in the baggie. I also got anavar 50 mg, same type of pill but larger (the primabolen are tiny) and white with, of course, 50 on it instead of 10. Same packaging. Also got russian clenbuterol from them in original bubble pack with lot #, seems okay. Was questioning if the PRIMA and Anavar seem legit; British Dragon no longer makes their own according to their site, but suppliers should have product into 2007. Anyone think these seem legit.? I'm female, returning to serious bodybuilding after 5 years, all natural before.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey is it me or does d-bol make u horny. i started my cycle last week and i noticed i been more horny. i just wanna know if its all in my head or others get the same effect.

I have those Russian Dbols and they are powerful... But Toxic
I wouldn't take more than 25-30mg a day of those if I were you ...

Used them a few years ago with sus250 and got great results .. Make sure you have some Milk Thistle on hand tho ..

Back