dbol tren test bulk.. advice on dosage/ length cycle

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
42, 5'11 190 lbs

pretty lean, maybe +/- 12% bf

ran test 400 deca 400 for 16 weeks, light cycle w/ hard cardio no weights.. that ended sept

taking time off from boxing, want to put on some weight over the holidays ( gonna happen anyway )

would ask you guys with more experience what you'd do to adjust this cycle, going for moderately clean bulk

dbol 50 mg ed 4 weeks

test e 750 16 weeks

tren e 500 12 weeks

first experience with tren e

second cycle with tren, ran 250 test cyp a wk w/ 100 tren ace eod had to be shit underdosed gear..

any suggestions/experience would be appreciated

Run ace if you think you're susceptible to tren sides. Anadrol seems to work Bette with tren. If you are experiencing major tren sides and you want to continue your cycle try lowering your test dose. Have ancillaries on Han for the possible estro/prolactin sides.

Should get pretty swole off that cycle.

Well hopefully your tren-E is from a different source? Did you have any sexual sides first time around? What makes you think the first batch of tren might have been bunk?

If your shit is good, 50-75 T-A EOD on your first cycle with it should have you bathing in night sweats and bulking plus burning fat like crazy, assuming your diet and workouts are GTG.

mcgraw.. yeah i have prami adex and letro on hand.. ill dial in ai and keep up with any prolactin. with heavy lifting and eating constantly, in your opinion what kinda of gains would be normative with this kind of cycle ? my stats in the op. thanks man

ffl, yea diff source.. already having aggression and insomnia this time around, the real deal for sure. i think the first batch of tren a was under dosed because i didn't see results beyond what id gotten running moderate test/deca.. almost zero sides presented, nothing

tbo, i box.. the test/deca cycle i ran was for my sport. this tren cycle i am lifting heavy and eating everything in the house lol

appreciate the responses, thanks guy.. B

3J's !

need to enlist your help buddy.. I'm flying blind on calories/ macros, first pin was tuesday

Macros dont really matter. If you're in a caloric deficit then you will cut up nicely. High protein moderate carb and low fat since you're on tren. Twice a week for dinner eat a cheat meal....whatever and however much you feel like with an emphasis on carbs. Get in some sort of high intensity cardio/lifting training in every day. Cardio output will decrease most likely on the tren but your body will change daily because of it.

If you dont have any side from your proposed cycle increase your dose and prepare to leave humanity behind.m

Macros dont really matter. If you're in a caloric deficit then you will cut up nicely. High protein moderate carb and low fat since you're on tren. Twice a week for dinner eat a cheat meal....whatever and however much you feel like with an emphasis on carbs. Get in some sort of high intensity cardio/lifting training in every day. Cardio output will decrease most likely on the tren but your body will change daily because of it.

If you dont have any side from your proposed cycle increase your dose and prepare to leave humanity behind.m

nice..

i really want to push for a bulk here, ill cut this summer when i run deca and box 5 days a week..

right now my schedule doesn't allow time for the mma gym, but i can hit weights everyday to and from work..

plus, holidays always end up murdering any cut i try to run.. so might as well embrace that, two cheat meals a week sounds lovely after 16 weeks without sugar/carbs ha!

So macros don't matter huh? Yet you gave recommendations for macros? Thanks for your input

So macros don't matter huh? Yet you gave recommendations for macros? Thanks for your input

Nooo you beat me to it. I been in too much of a confrontational mood lately anyway.
smiley-sport011.gif

42, 5'11 190 lbs

pretty lean, maybe +/- 12% bf

ran test 400 deca 400 for 16 weeks, light cycle w/ hard cardio no weights.. that ended sept

taking time off from boxing, want to put on some weight over the holidays ( gonna happen anyway )

would ask you guys with more experience what you'd do to adjust this cycle, going for moderately clean bulk

dbol 50 mg ed 4 weeks

test e 750 16 weeks

tren e 500 12 weeks

first experience with tren e

second cycle with tren, ran 250 test cyp a wk w/ 100 tren ace eod had to be shit underdosed gear..

any suggestions/experience would be appreciated

This is very mass oriented cycle.. High test + med tren is very good for growth and dbol on top of that. watch estro

Back