dbol with tbol SERM advice

oprahwinstrol

Dbol ai advice

Hey all. Currently on a 20 week cycle of teat e, deca and tbol.

Having to tweak my cycle and basically i am introducing dbol at the three week point, whilst still keeping my (not very effective) tbol kickstart.

Do i need to introduce nolva and stop the adex I've been running since the beginning, or run both together?

I've read that running adex and dbol makes little sense.

First time dbol user.

Cheers for any input guys.

You don't need nolva, unless your gyno prone and want peace of mind. First line of defence is your AI... Keep running the adex, and monitor blood work coz you may have to up the dose when the dbol comes in. Definetely don't drop the adex lol.

You can trust me. I'm the Prince of Dianabol :smoker:

You don't need nolva, unless your gyno prone and want peace of mind. First line of defence is your AI... Keep running the adex, and monitor blood work coz you may have to up the dose when the dbol comes in. Definetely don't drop the adex lol.

You can trust me. I'm the Prince of Dianabol :smoker:

Haha! I figured!

Thanks for your input. Not run dbol before so not sure about being gyno prone whilst on it but not had issues with gyno on previous cycles.

Is there no issue running adex with dbol then? Something to do with it inhibiting the oestrogen that dbol thrives on?!

Haha! I figured!

Thanks for your input. Not run dbol before so not sure about being gyno prone whilst on it but not had issues with gyno on previous cycles.

Is there no issue running adex with dbol then? Something to do with it inhibiting the oestrogen that dbol thrives on?!

Absolutely no issue. If you want to get real technical, then yes a little extra estrogen can aid in building muscle mass. Is it necessary? Absolutely not. IMO I doubt you'd notice anything more than extra water weight by letting your e2 creep up there for the 4-6 weeks your on the dbol. The reason I wouldn't recommend it to you, esp on your first run, is because you don't let your e2 skyrocket like you were proposing. Guys that are very in tune and experienced with their bodies will still use an AI, just controlling e2 at a higher level. High e2 is unhealthy in many ways.

This will explain it better if your interested in learning: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...9-estrogen-forgotten-key-building-muscle.html

A lot of the guys you hear that from are the same uneducated crowd that think an AI will inhibit gains. Use of an AI simply keeps e2 to healthy levels, as opposed to letting it skyrocket and gaining a tonne of water weight.

Absolutely no issue. If you want to get real technical, then yes a little extra estrogen can aid in building muscle mass. Is it necessary? Absolutely not. IMO I doubt you'd notice anything more than extra water weight by letting your e2 creep up there for the 4-6 weeks your on the dbol. The reason I wouldn't recommend it to you, esp on your first run, is because you don't let your e2 skyrocket like you were proposing. Guys that are very in tune and experienced with their bodies will still use an AI, just controlling e2 at a higher level. High e2 is unhealthy in many ways.

This will explain it better if your interested in learning: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...9-estrogen-forgotten-key-building-muscle.html

A lot of the guys you hear that from are the same uneducated crowd that think an AI will inhibit gains. Use of an AI simply keeps e2 to healthy levels, as opposed to letting it skyrocket and gaining a tonne of water weight.

Man i love this forum. Awesome advice and much appreciated bro. Will keep taking the adex and have the nolva on hand in case. Bring on the gains!

Back