Dec. 27th Picks/Poll

Pick your 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, he did great. it was a very entertaining night of fights. we caught hamill at the buffet yesterday for lunch. i noticed a bunch of deaf people by the dessert area and after the picture with the mamasita he walked in that direction. i guess he must hang out with deaf people.

So who is gonna take on Lesnar? Or is it still undecided. Im not to sure how many fighters are gonna wanna get in the ring after the beating he gave the so called man Coulture.

i dont think couture should have been allowed to keep the belt during his period of inactivity. he was a crybaby faggot and he should have lost the belt.

the incredible hulk aka brock lesner took care of stripping him of his belt.

im glad he did but i dont like that he was given the right to hang on to it while he whined about dana not making the fedor fight happen and walked out the door with his little hissy fit.

Mir fights Lesnar to unify the heavyweight belt.

you guys gotta excuse me im new to following UFC. I just started liking it when the big guys like Rampage, that mean ass funny black dude from Miami and Lesnar are now in the ring. I used to love watching Butter Bean fight, LOL I dont even remember what they called that I think it was before Dana Whites UFC.

So ? is Mir the 250lb Brazilian mean looking SOB that always gives the crowd that insaine smile with those wicked teeth when he wins?

I tell you what though I watched Rashad Evans and that is one nasty son of a bitch Im kinda surprised he's not fighting Lesnar or did he lose?

Ur right now I remember Captain Awewsome it was gonzaga. I ordered the Lesnar, Couture fight and I remember now it was him. Im gonna google this guy Mir Im thinkin he was the skinnier quick powerful Brazilian?

LOL. Im sittin here askin these ?'s like who Mir is and I turned it to Spike channel and Mir is fighting Antoni Hardonk LoL.

OMG. I know I dont know shit about UFC but dude cmon. Mir vs. Lesnar. They better keep the medics close by on that one. Damn Mir man handle this Antoni chump just beat him in one minute but he aint gonna man handle Lesnar. Lesnar is going to crush this poor guy. I think I saw where Mir beat him before but now Lesnar is more experienced no-way. Lesnars hands are like lunch boxes and he's quick.

Fuckin Directv is gonna sucker me for another $50.00 bucks I have to order that fight.

OMG. I know I dont know shit about UFC but dude cmon. Mir vs. Lesnar. They better keep the medics close by on that one. Damn Mir man handle this Antoni chump just beat him in one minute but he aint gonna man handle Lesnar. Lesnar is going to crush this poor guy. I think I saw where Mir beat him before but now Lesnar is more experienced no-way. Lesnars hands are like lunch boxes and he's quick.

i think the fact that mir beat lesnar already says a lot about the outcome of the next fight. the question is will mir grab something and twist it before lesnar pounds his head in. i think so. mir stood up against nog but i doubt he will take that approach with lesnar.

I think Lesnar wins this fight. Remember Lesnar was dominating mir when he got called for one punch to the back of the head, and the ref had them stand up. It was bullshit, that changed the direction of the fight for lesnar.

The winner of Mir vs. Lesnar will more then likely fight Cheick Kongo.

As for the Hamill fight; BORING. Hamill needs to learn how to punch instead of sticking his arm out. Retract the dam thing and use some snap. He fought a nobody and won; whoopy!

Back