Dec. 27th Picks/Poll

Pick your 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got Forrest, Rampage, Nog and Lister.

Forrest and Rashad- I see this one possibly going the distance. I think Forrest should use his jitz and try hard for subs if it goes to the ground.

Wandy and Page- I know Wandy has 2 up on Page, but I thought Wandy dominated with the Muay Thai clinch in both fights. I don't think that this will happen again. I feel that the UFC rules lean towards Rampage (he was on the receiving end of some sweet soccer kicks and kness to the head on the ground) but this fight could easily be my worst prediction. What a match-up.

Mir and Nog- Frank HAS to come into this one in shape. I could see Mir getting subbed or KO'd and I think his only way of winning is by getting a KO.

Lister and Okami -I love "The Boogeyman" and I hope they show his fight. I got Dean by sub. Okami is your typical hard nosed fighter from japan though. Not super exciting in any area, just well rounded and you have to damn near kill him to win.

What a fucking card!

Rashad
Rampage
Okami
Nog

I am a huge Forrest fan and want him to win but I am going with my head here. I think Rashad's stand up has gotten very good over the last months. I think Forrest will have to win this fight on his back and Rashad is a great wrestler. Just dont' believe Forrest can handle the hands of Rashad. Rashad by TKO

I just don't feel Wanderlei can take the punches he used to be able to take. same as courture. i think Rampage will KO him

Okami, is just a beast and will beat Lister. Okami is the up an coming middleweight until he gets to Silva. Okami by TKO

Nog is just Nog and I suspect he will catch Mir and submit him. He has a concrete chin and is always dangerous from anywhere. If Mir's conditioning is there he has a chance but if his conditioning is no better then the past it will be a long night for him. Nog by submission

Post up your predicts on how the fight will go boys and lets compare afterwards

just judging from the weigh ins. Rampage just looked a little scared, and wandy had that look in his eye.

yes good fightsall around....MiR is looking real badass .
Did anyone notice that all the fighters looked a little soft hahaha

I did ok in picks, but the main fights I lost all of them.

I had Forrest by split decision
Silva by 2nd round KO
Nog by unanimous decision

I did ok in picks, but the main fights I lost all of them.

I had Forrest by split decision
Silva by 2nd round KO
Nog by unanimous decision

i would have guessed wrong on all 3 main fights as well. especially the forrest fight , his conditioning makes it look like a shoe in if the fight makes the latter rounds.

im glad forrest won, i cant stand that faggot. people love him for some reason but he isnt a great fighter at all.

oh and some chick flashed her boobies during the fight. it was a nice bonus.

x3troj.jpg

15i6qls.jpg

10hstgp.jpg

Back