deca-dick

so to answer my question, the sides that i would be looking at running deca higher than test are: 1. deca dick 2. prolactin induced gyno in which one would use caber. thanks

Again, for me yes. I have issues when I run deca higher than test. Apparently, Jimi along with some others do not. I have never experienced "real" gyno with either compound. I have experienced issues with my dick while running deca higher. And yes to the Caber

i run double the test than deca. i have gotten to where it takes a long time to get off but never had my dick NOT work. looking into cabergoline to run a low dosage of because im running test E and deca now and switching over to test E and tren E in about 4 weeks. i like prevention, i run a low dose of adex also to fight some sides.

I run test lower than deca or tren all the time..on purpose. The problem and the key focus always needs to be estrogen management. Adding more test will simply make the problem worse if you arent controlling your estrogen levels. Lower test makes it EASIER to manage these sides because the lower the test the easier estrogen management is.
It is very unlikely at such a low dose prolactin is an issue..and if it is its more related to higher estrogen than the deca. People dont realize elevated estrogen has a much greater impact on levated prolactin than deca or tren do. What deca does however , as a progestin , is upregulate prolactin receptors - which may lead to sexual sides. The key again though is lowering estrogen - thus lowering prolactin ...thus no issue. The use of caber or bromo is really a band aid and it doesnt attack the root of the issue. I do think its prudent to have on hand , but its really not addressing the source of your problem.

At least someone knows what there talking about. I have know idea why everyone thinks testosterone needs to be higher than deca. Or any other compound for that matter. You are correct. His problem is either estrogen related(too high) or fake test with real deca.

Back