Deca from Optimum Pharmacetuicals -Picts

I will definatly let everyone know how it goes. I am just getting my diet straight and starting madcows 5x5 now. And still need post cycle therapy (pct) stuff, but I'll start a thread in the cycle page when I do start.

Stop this bullshit

try it and see if its work if its shit well then you can write on the boards its shit

not when you havnt tried it ore anything yet

and please those 2 people some are backing it up you obviously have interest let people try and it will work out that way

and a suggestion try and find some other bottles for the tabs
they are not the best to use for steroids in my opinion

I have used 2 of the Optimum Pharma injectables in 2010 and 2011 (Stanzolol 50 and Decatest 350) and have experienced abscesses with both. An abscess inflames at the injected site due to trapped fluids. This is a bacteria infection and can cause fever and fatigue. Treated with anti-inflammation remedies such as aspirin, Aleve, or Ibuprofen, or/conjunction with an Rx for a bacteria infection will help reduce the infection and swelling. With the Stanzolol 50 (Winstrol) I boiled water in a boiler, then turned down to simmer and let the bottle sit on top of the water for 20 minutes to see if it would sterilize it. I injected the solution and did not get an abscess. I'm uncertain if it effected the substance properties and performance. It didn't seem to. Recently, I purchased the Decatest 350, which has both testosterone enanthate and nandrolone decanoate. It abscessed also and I'm currently treating it. I'm experienced in giving an injection and used new .22 gauge 1.5 BD syringes and prep pads. I'm going to try to use the sterilization technique I stated above to see what the results are and maybe test a .5 cc to see what happens. I have read that this won't affect the testosterone, but I don't know about the deca, since it is a hormone that acts like testosterone. I haven't ruled Optimum Pharma out, but would NOT recommend injecting it the way it is. The reviews I've read have been the same as mine- abscesses! *********did send the products and did NOT scam me, so I give them credit for that. More testing will have to be done before I reach a concrete conclusion. I am also going to be testing Athletespharmacy products, which has a wide selection and competitors. The prices are really good as well and the companies can be traced back for authenticity. I'll have more information about them when it arrives. The customer service and reviews I've read so far have been good. Another company that I'm interested in is Biogen gear. Again, their reviews have been good. If anyone has anything helpful to add in their experience, I'd be delighted to know.

Don't make multiple post, don't name source. last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used 2 of the Optimum Pharma injectables in 2010 and 2011 (Stanzolol 50 and Decatest 350) and have experienced abscesses with both. An abscess inflames at the injected site due to trapped fluids. This is a bacteria infection and can cause fever and fatigue. Treated with anti-inflammation remedies such as aspirin, Aleve, or Ibuprofen, or/conjunction with an Rx for a bacteria infection will help reduce the infection and swelling. With the Stanzolol 50 (Winstrol) I boiled water in a boiler, then turned down to simmer and let the bottle sit on top of the water for 20 minutes to see if it would sterilize it. I injected the solution and did not get an abscess. I'm uncertain if it effected the substance properties and performance. It didn't seem to. Recently, I purchased the Decatest 350, which has both testosterone enanthate and nandrolone decanoate. It abscessed also and I'm currently treating it. I'm experienced in giving an injection and used new .22 gauge 1.5 BD syringes and prep pads. I'm going to try to use the sterilization technique I stated above to see what the results are and maybe test a .5 cc to see what happens. I have read that this won't affect the testosterone, but I don't know about the deca, since it is a hormone that acts like testosterone. I haven't ruled Optimum Pharma out, but would NOT recommend injecting it the way it is. The reviews I've read have been the same as mine- abscesses! *********did send the products and did NOT scam me, so I give them credit for that. More testing will have to be done before I reach a concrete conclusion. I am also going to be testing Athletespharmacy products, which has a wide selection and competitors. The prices are really good as well and the companies can be traced back for authenticity. I'll have more information about them when it arrives. The customer service and reviews I've read so far have been good. Another company that I'm interested in is Biogen gear. Again, their reviews have been good. If anyone has anything helpful to add in their experience, I'd be delighted to know.

Don't make multiple post, don't name source. last warning.
u just registered , 3 post same words only regarding OP!! in this forum the only guy who uses OP is me!!! and ur full of bullshit!!!! im using their product right now with any of ur bullshit!!! they probably had bad batches in the past, but im just astonished with their tren mixes!!! nuf said!

My apologies Kane Red, I didn't read the requirements to comment on your post. I would like to say that prior to ordering, the information I found on OP gear performance was poor. I'm new to the net ordering, so I took a chance. I had tried OP Stan 50 a few months ago after a 2.5 month (clean) cycle of American cyp. The first OP bottle resulted in small abscesses and second was much worse, so I just took it oral. I was satisfied with the results, especially when I combined HMB and CLA along with it. I didn't feel the "crash" from the discontinued cyp, which was my primary reason I wanted to try Stan 50. I was able to eat just about whatever I wanted and my bodyfat continued to drop. I was curious to to try a different OP injected product and I'm not too happy about the abscess on my right cheek that feels like a half of a softball. I felt it neccessary to post what I'm feeling and 100 plus temperature from an abscess is not positive. Perhaps their Tren may be a better choice and sometimes bad batches do occur, like Jack said.

I have there decabolon 400 ha and I'm gonna start it next week I will post my opinions on the product thx. :) Oh yeah and I'm a real noob to Deca never used it but I put a drop on my finger to smell and It stunk my whole house up from a drop thats crazzzzy!!!! Maybe it's suspose to smell like that?

Last edited:
I took a shot a few days ago and the suff was so smooth no problems at all so far I think the stuff is great!

im using there Trenbolone enanthate, propionate and oxandrolone, one word to describe!!!
PRIMMOOOOOOO'
very very good product

A few weeks in and three different people that I know of right know is using their deca 400 with amazing results. Their products so far are great!!

bioGG

I am curious about info in bioGG. I use to juice for years then went through major surgery bout 4 years ago and havent worked out since. This week i started hittin the gym again and am going to work out natural for bout a month with over the counter supplements. I was going to use BGG about3 months back bought it and got it quick but got nervous cause didnt know much about bout it and wasnt serious bout hittin the gym. but now i am back in there and am gonna want to use the gear again. so any feedback on BGG would be great. Like I said it had good customer service and I read a few things butwould like a little more info. I am 6"0 and 227 probably 16-17 % bf. I will try this stuff in a month and give results but want to hear from someone who has used it. going with deca test dbol. Thanks for any feedback:flamingma

Back