Deca/Npp and hairloss true or false

ChickenMayBite

Hey guys so i'm running TEST E 500 mg/week as maintain for some time now with a great results even gaining some size.

I wanna add some extra gear and gain around 5 more kg for summer time. (i'm pretty lean as well)
i'm thinking about adding NPP 350mg/week.

I'm not prone to MPB, not at all, but I do lose some hairs here and there, which is fucking scary as you all know).
I'm using minoxidil (which is amazing btw, you should really give it a try).
I'm not using fina or any other 5ar-inhibitor.
From all i know you can't run 5ar-inhibitor (like fina) with npp/deca.
Ive read that minoxidil and fina are totally two diffrent things, while fina is 5ar-inhibitor, minoxidil is not so you can definitely run it with deca/npp.

Now my question is:
I wanna run npp but i'm not sure if the above is true or not, can some1 please explain it once and for all what's real and what's not?
i'm also gonna run 300mg/day vitamin B6 to control prolactin.

stats: 172 cm, 86kg, 8%bf.
running 500mg test/week, 25mg mk677/day, 10mg yk11/day.

You lose hair naturally even if you are not mpb prone.
Steroids just accelerate the process. AAS with lower androgenic profile (npp/eq/...) are easier on hair.
I don't recommend finasteride to someone who doesn't suffer from mpb but in response to your question: it is OK to take fina with Nandrolone.
and be careful with vit b6. there is reports that high doses of B6 can lead to neuropathy.

You lose hair naturally even if you are not mpb prone.
Steroids just accelerate the process. AAS with lower androgenic profile (npp/eq/...) are easier on hair.
I don't recommend finasteride to someone who doesn't suffer from mpb but in response to your question: it is OK to take fina with Nandrolone.
and be careful with vit b6. there is reports that high doses of B6 can lead to neuropathy.

u sure its ok to take fina with nandrolone?

Last edited:
my cousin went to mexico last year for 1 month and was drinking the local bottled water. his hair started to fall a week after drinking that foul water.

my cousin went to mexico last year for 1 month and was drinking the local bottled water. his hair started to fall a week after drinking that foul water.

hmm, thanks for sharing with us brother, but what does it have to do with anything?

i'm still wondering if anyone know what is the diffrence between fina and minoxi
i'm pretty sure you musnt run 19-nor steroids with 5ar-inhibitor (fina) some expert can help out here?

has it skipped any generations? do you have brothers with the same issues?

not skipped yet .

2 brothers
one with very little shedding
one with a head full of shit..oh sorry . i mean hair .
i'm the unluckiest one .
fuck my genetics :(

I use Bioken 'Thick and Full' Biotin Shampoo which contains Minoxidil, saw palmetto, keratin and all this stuff that helps block DHT and regrow hair. I'm on my first bottle and it's working great! My hairline is definitely thicker and lower on my forehead than before I started using it. It's about $20 for a month supply on Amazon - money well spent imo. They also have a conditioner with minoxidil too now which I'll get with my next order, another $20 well spent I'm sure. I am using a conditioner by Re-line but it doesn't have minoxidil. I also use Nizoral shampoo periodically. Regular rogaine I can't stand because I don't like having sticky rogaine on my head for 4+ hrs or while I'm sleeping.

Last edited:
Back