deca question

My buddy uses deca alone wid no deca dick problems or sex drive problems (atleast he says) . Ive read before it depends on the person so you could try it out if you want to find out wat your deal is. But test is always good shit especially if your already lean ( you wont mind a little water retention).

uneek

Deca/Dick it's just in the cycle period isn't it? I mean, after the clomid therapy it will return to normal doesn't it?

what about the gains of Deca alone, is it just water retention?

I'm thinking about a deca cycle too because I've got hair problems

yeah just during but i guess it can get pretty bad ... water retention wont be a problem with deca... how much are you thinking per week?

neek

PlocMonster said:
Deca/Dick it's just in the cycle period isn't it? I mean, after the clomid therapy it will return to normal doesn't it?

what about the gains of Deca alone, is it just water retention?

I'm thinking about a deca cycle too because I've got hair problems

It all depends on the person, my buddy did a deca only cycle and he gained 15lbs leaned and kept it all. The water retention is pretty high with Deca but like I said it all depends on the person. Good luck bro. I would just throw in some test.

I'm sure I may get flamed for this, but...

Have you thought of throwing in some d-bol or winstrol in for 4 weeks somewhere in your cycle? The only reason I bring it up is I've read a lot of good things about deca/dbol and deca/winstrol cycles.

The reason I think most people do deca cycles is because of the hair.

Adding win or dbol will accelerate the hairloss.

throw in some test and do 2.5 mg Proscar every day, combined with nizoral shampoo and your hair should be fine. Proscar will stop most of the Test from turning into DHT and Nizoral will stop the DHT from fucking up your scalp :)

If you mean throw in some test with deca it wont be possible to do proscar, since that will make the deca loose hair. But I guess you can do test alone with the right dht blockers.

Deca and winstrol would be a good cycle I think there is talk that winstrol can reduce and or prevent deca gyno

DTOX said:
I don't know about dbol, but that's total bullshit about winstrol accelerating hairloss.

You sure I was under the impression that Winstrol (winny) was extremely harsh on hairloss due to the rise in DHT levels from it.

jb160 said:
You sure I was under the impression that Winstrol (winny) was extremely harsh on hairloss due to the rise in DHT levels from it.

i think dbol and win are similar enough to both cause hair loss.

DTOX...checkiddy check before you rigidy wreck homie...

i used a 30 ml bottle of winstrol and watched my hairline FUCKING DISAPPEAR! i know for a fact it will cause hairloss!

DTOX said:
I don't know about dbol, but that's total bullshit about winstrol accelerating hairloss.

Whats bullshit it that you dont know what you are talking about. Its common knowledge that Winstrol (winny) is hars on the hair!:rolleyes:

jb160 said:

Please explain how winstrol raises DHT levels.

:rolleyes:

No it's not a good thing to use proscar together with Deca and test, proscar would inhibit DHT, right, But would inhibit DHN too, whats evil because DHN it's les harmfull to hair than Nandrolone

jb160 said:
winstrol is a DHT derivitive

Oh boy...

Does Steris have a plant where they suck the DHT out of fat old balding men and then convert it to Winstrol?

:rolleyes:

Back