deca/sust first cycle

pappapump

My stats are 6 foot 220 I'm thinkink of doing 400mg of deca and 250mg of sustanon for eight weeks with some clomid at the end could y bros critique.

For a first cycle I always recommend doing only one compound....Test, usually Enanthate or Cypionate @ around 400 mg/wk, Sustanon (sust) will work too. Get to know how your body responds to each steroid.....and there is no way you can do that if you start out stacking them.

For your second cycle, add something like EQ or Deca to the Test.

Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand just in case you get any gyno symptoms.

The thing is i aready have a bottle of deca wondering if i should stack with Sustanon (sust), is it really that bad with the deca,no wood what soever.

sus in my opinion is a greatfirst cycle, im on it now. You should step up the sus to 500mg/week.

I am on 400mg deca a week but i have 500 to 750 Sustanon (sust) with it... no problems getting it up... my buddy though was on 200 then 300 then 400 mg and 400 mg of deca alone over 4 weeks... he says he getting it up fine right now but we'll see... ill keep you updated to what happens in the next two weeks if your interested... p.m. me...

uneek

Uneek4L said:
I am on 400mg deca a week but i have 500 to 750 Sustanon (sust) with it... no problems getting it up... my buddy though was on 200 then 300 then 400 mg and 400 mg of deca alone over 4 weeks... he says he getting it up fine right now but we'll see... ill keep you updated to what happens in the next two weeks if your interested... p.m. me...

uneek
bro its a crap shoot some get deca dick some dont , its not something worth gambling with when test is one of the cheapest things available to us and your gains will increase with the addition of test also

You'll be better off to take the advice of stonecold,for the fact you dont know how your body will react,you dont know if your prone to gyno,and its a good way to get a feel.Sus is perfect to do alone and you will see improvements,hopefully at 6' 220lbs your in pretty good shape to begin with.
Good luck

Test is generally kept at 2:1 levels, until you find out how your body reacts to it I'd stick to something along those lines.

Back