deca/test cycle , gyno flare up glands help

aremiller

im currently on a test/deca cycle
i used s-drol as a kicker
running 500mg test e/400mg deca - d /wk
ran s-d for wks 1-5 at 20mg/day

I am on wk 10 - 11ish of cycle
and recently notice small lumps under both nipps flaring up they been there for what i noticed about a week mayb two when i noticed a week ago that i made a huge mistake without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) strong enough because i was running a over the counter Aromatase inhibitor (AI) called Cryson and i had gotten lumps i ordered ARIMIDEX , today i got it and took 1ml ... i also have b6 got yesterday started it at 200mg/day...

im very nervous and worried about needing surgerory im thinking i should order letro now so i have it on hand and im hoping to get some advice from more experienced users on what my path of action should be.. .

i heard arimi first if not letro should be taken but as a last resort in my reading..

i also know of ppl saying that epi zaps ur estro down to nothing and heard lots of stories about it working to reduce/reverse gyno especially when caught fairly early... im not sure about this though..

please help me and tell me the best route..
im trying to avoid surg. don't have the funds for it..

the gyno right now is like lumps under both nips about the size of a large pee or mayb two pees.. the nips dont look too bad just puffy not hanging low or pointing down ..

i will be viewing this very frequently any questions needed to help give advice please ask..

Last edited:
Dont rely on B6 for prolactin and using an over the counter Aromatase inhibitor (AI), as you said was a big mistake. Continue with the adex .5eod and get caber or prami. Caber start at .5 twice a week or prami .25 a day.

Yeah continue with the adex for now.

It will definitely lower estrogen conversion from testosterone. If feminizing effects still persist, drop the nandrolone as that will definitely be the cause in that scenario. Nandrolone uses the CYP 450 monooxygenase enzyme to convert it's A ring to a phenol ring such as that of estrogens.

Nandrolone is missing the the 19th carbon which is crucial to aromatase binding, however, it still does convert to estrogen through other biometabolic pathways. Some people are more susceptible to this than others and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) can prevent it.

Dont rely on B6 for prolactin and using an over the counter Aromatase inhibitor (AI), as you said was a big mistake. Continue with the adex .5eod and get caber or prami. Caber start at .5 twice a week or prami .25 a day.

thank you for your time/input
the reason i started the adex so high was because i was told to because of the other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) still being in my system that i would needa higher dose?

lower the arimidex to .5 every other day your saying?

how do i know if i have progest gyno and need the caber or brami, i dont have any lactacting that i know of and my nipples and around them hasnt enlarged. .

i heard that b6 will lower the pro. for a bandaid effect while the arimidex drops the estro and that if the estro is droped low that i wont have a problem with prolactin is this true??

..sorry for all the questions

Yeah continue with the adex for now.

It will definitely lower estrogen conversion from testosterone. If feminizing effects still persist, drop the nandrolone as that will definitely be the cause in that scenario. Nandrolone uses the CYP 450 monooxygenase enzyme to convert it's A ring to a phenol ring such as that of estrogens.

Nandrolone is missing the the 19th carbon which is crucial to aromatase binding, however, it still does convert to estrogen through other biometabolic pathways. Some people are more susceptible to this than others and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) can prevent it.

..thanks for the info, ill be sure continue the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and like u said if it doesn't begin to reduce or continues to get worse immediately drop the deca..

When do you think i should be seeing the effects if effective of the arimidex kicking in?

i would drop the adex and add letro at 1.25mg e3d or e4th day. figure out what dosage works best for you. letro will help, also add caber like meathead said.

letro worked well for me when i was running deca and test

How can i tell if i have pro-lactin issues flaring up right now? i don't notice any growth of the circle around the nip or the nipple just puffiness, and no lactating that i know of but that goes with saying im not trying to milk my self, i've lightly pushed around the area not too hard careful not to irritate the situation..

right now im running b6 up'd to 300mg a day
and i got the arimidex..

someone said i should drop the dose of arimi down to .5 eod , should i do that i was gna do 1mg/ed for now

im going to put the order in for the letro tonight and trying to decipher wether or not i have pro-lact issues n need to put order in for prami ??

thank you for your time/input
the reason i started the adex so high was because i was told to because of the other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) still being in my system that i would needa higher dose?

lower the arimidex to .5 every other day your saying?

how do i know if i have progest gyno and need the caber or brami, i dont have any lactacting that i know of and my nipples and around them hasnt enlarged. .

i heard that b6 will lower the pro. for a bandaid effect while the arimidex drops the estro and that if the estro is droped low that i wont have a problem with prolactin is this true??

..sorry for all the questions

1mg for this first dose was actually a good idea because its like a frontload. Just continue with .5eod and if you need to bump it to .5ed do that. You may experience lactation if its prolactin related but i dont think theres any way to tell for sure. I would get caber or prami right away and start it as a precaution either way. Much better safe than sorry. Gyno should not grow without the presence of estrogen even if its prolactin related. So you will need that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) either way.

can i get a couple opinions on this..
i've ordered the caber to be safe ..
front loaded the adex wasnt sure if i should but can't hurt aside from killn mi sex drive :-(

now.. should i continue to run the adex or immediatly get on letro.. ?
(again small lumps under both nips no noticeable breast tissue growth or downwards or off pointed nipples)

or should run the caber and continue the adex for a week or so and if no noticeable reduction in size in lumps and/or tenderness of the area then bump it up to letro..?

please dont be shy and voice your opinion on the matter..
thanks to all those who shared their time and knowledge with me a complete stranger you are all very kind!

In my experience letro is a better Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for gyno. And I prefer prami over caber and other ergolines but I'm also paranoid about the heart valve damage they could cause. The b6 is worthless IMO. I ran it @300mg ED for 2.5 weeks and the gyno just got worse. Got the prami in and .25mg ED knocked out the hard lump gyno in 4 days. Nips were still puffy so I bumped prami to .5mg ED and 1mg letro twice per week and gyno was completely gone in a week. Ran 600mg test/400mg deca

In my experience letro is a better Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for gyno. And I prefer prami over caber and other ergolines but I'm also paranoid about the heart valve damage they could cause. The b6 is worthless IMO. I ran it @300mg ED for 2.5 weeks and the gyno just got worse. Got the prami in and .25mg ED knocked out the hard lump gyno in 4 days. Nips were still puffy so I bumped prami to .5mg ED and 1mg letro twice per week and gyno was completely gone in a week. Ran 600mg test/400mg deca

thanks for the input, im tryn to decide on prami or caber ordering it 2mor, anyone else have any input on the two and the issues with caber and heart valve dmg?

^ the heart valve damage chances are there if you take 2mg or more per day, used for Parkinson i believe. at low doses what we take of .5mg( twice or.25mg twice) a week or so, it not such a big deal

placed order for caber, front loaded arimidex for first three days, read an article saying that when having gyno lumps n pain in chest that armidex ran for the first week at 1mged then dropd down to .5mg or .5mg eod was effective at reducing/eliminating the issue..

MY question is when should i decide if the arimidex is doing its job and being effective for reducing/eliminating the gyno symptoms, when does is it suppose to begin its affect? so i know wether or not its enough or i need to get letro

I can only tell you Prami or Caber is addictive...I encountered Prolactin problems months after an SD cycle and oh boy did the prami made me horny and the orgasm were out of this world lol

been running the adex 1mg/ed for first five days, cant feel lump in left nipple anymore, right one is still present, might have shrank alitte not sure, but soreness/tenderness deff subsided alot. caber gets here 2mor , going 2 run that .5mg 2x/wk
was told and was thinking to reduce the adex to 1mg/eod i would like some opinions on the matter please offer your input..

p.s heard the caber will reduce effectiveness of the adex?..

end of cycle last week of post cycle therapy (pct) right now and my nipples are still puffy and have small lumps under both.. mayb dime size or a lil bigger.. i dont know what i should do as far as
i been told that its minor and after my hormones balance out after post cycle therapy (pct) it should go away on its own or if i should run LETRO now then i guess another 2-3wks of nolva after letro is done for the estro spike

Hey bro, from what I've read on this sight, arimidex, caber, and prami are generally used as a preventative Aromatase inhibitor (AI), meaning that they are used throughout the cycle to prevent the development of gyno. Letro on the other hand is primarily used to reverse gyno when it appears, being that it is more potent than the other AI's. Of course caber and prami only treat the deca sides and arimidex is for the test sides.
Its difficult to say where your gyno is coming from because you were using an OTC Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for the test and nothing for the deca. By the way over the counter is never what it should be.

Don't worry too much, your in the real early stages of gynecomastia and it should be pretty easy to reverse with letro (I can't help with the Letro protocol, other guys on this sight can though).
From what I've read about gyno, you really have to ignore it for a while before it gets to the point of needing surgery. Just relax man these guys here on Ology will get you straightened out.
Good luck.:beertoast

Back