Decabol & Masteron Di-Propionate???

Red Bull86

Hello, Fella`s!!!

I`m back after a really hectic coupl of mont`s... Had Shit to sort out in my life
and it was hard for me, but you guys have enough shit of your own and don`t need to hear about mine!

Want to un this cycle in ***** 1months time for 12weeks let me know what you think please?

Week 1-4: Decabol 250mg/ml 1ml/week
4-8: Decabol 1ml/week+ Masteron Dipropionate 100mg/ml 1ml EOD
8-12 Just the Masteron.
PCT is sorted and will now start.

Any advice welcome.

Thanx...

Hi RedBull,

No matter what the shit, I am always there for you!!!! no matter what!

Your cycle looks great... especially the Deca! Man, you gonna be big!!

Good luck with the cycle, please try to get pics and keep the guys at steroidology updated on your progress!

My buddy ran the exact same cycle last summer. He liked it. It looks good, however I'd run the Decabol for 12 weeks and throw some Test in there as well, IMO. My buddy even ran same brand, This is B.D isn't it? Out of curiousity, how much do you weigh?

As I said it looks good I'd just run the Decabol out longer to 10 weeks and whether you do the 10 weeks or not ur gonna be shut down without some Test with that Deca. I'd just throw 250mg/ml Test E a week in for however long you end up running the Decabol.-Marc :) Good luck and stay in the fight!

Hello, Guys!

Thanx GigGuns your advice really means allot to me thanx again! I have considered Test E but can't get any... I can get Test Cypionate @ 200mg/ml what do you recon?
All my friends say I'm get Freaking huge... LOL

training is slow these days no energy!

No prob man, Test E and Test C are basically interchangeable. Both are long acting oil-based injectables which will keep test levels sufficiently elevated for 2 weeks. Test E is found wordwide where Test C is basicallly U.S. Sometimes users report slightly more water retention with C but this is some peoples opinions. Most use whatever is cheaper.-Marc :)

Last edited:
Back