Delt Injecters...........

juicy_loosey

I have never shot delts before and am thinking about doing it if for only the reason that the site injection may help stimulate more growth in the area. My opinion of my delts is that they are behind the rest of my muscles and was wondering if all you people who shoot delts noticed any increased growth when you started shooting them.

Thanks

JL

You are gonna probably hear different things here, but personally I always hit delts, and they have grown way past the other muscles on my body, I can not help but think that it has something to do with the spot injections.

I think in the short term it will seem like you are growing from spot injections. It's partly psycological partly from the oil you injected. In the long run it dosn't seem to matter to me where I inject.

I've always done delts and loved it. I wouldnt recomend doing more than 21/2 or 3cc though. I dont really notice my delts get any bigger they grow good anyways and oil dissipates in a day or two so I cant see that the oil will pump you up.

I also am only using delts this cycle. The problem is I have a tatoo on one delt and I am afraid to shoot through it. Anybody do this, before?

So I have been shooting Sustanon (sust). 2x week in the same delt and now that delt is bigger than the other.

compman said:
I also am only using delts this cycle. The problem is I have a tatoo on one delt and I am afraid to shoot through it. Anybody do this, before?

So I have been shooting Sustanon (sust). 2x week in the same delt and now that delt is bigger than the other.

I've gone through a tat before, no problem at all.

Back