Delt Shots

ObSl3teTest

Lets see, Ive been using 25G inch for delts ... and god DAM it takes foerever my thumb starts cramping up and it takes way too long to inject and the needle keeps moving around. If i want to keep shooting my delts can i use a 23G ? or is that too big..

thx guys

i use a 25g but i dont shoot anything more that 1cc... so its not all that bad, but I think a 23g wouldnt be out of the question at all

once its loaded re-cap the pin and run under hot/warm water carefully so the oil thins up.....or just switch to the 23g....

leave the drawing needle on after filling the syringe, recap it and run it under warm water for a about 3 minutes. Then dry your syringe, replace the needle with a fresh 25g tip and you are good to go

try that and it should make it easier. If you are just impatient then go to the 23g. I like the 25s because I dont feel it as much and less scar tissue

I'm with Jimmy. I'll be patient and use the 25s. I'd suggest trying to warm up your syringe before you give up and go to the 23s. If you do go to 23s, it isn't the end of the world.

damn... I didn't know there would be much of a difference in using the smaller gauge pins. I use 22G on every inj. No problem.. This is why I take them after a hot shower. The prick doesn't hurt at all and the oil goes in quick and easy. I don't think I have the patience to slowly push it through..

shooting 3cc's with a 25g in the glute is a pain the ass (no pun intended) With the plunger all the way out and the reach around, this is a skilled art. Still, it's only takes me about a minute to put it all in. I usually split the delts and do 1.5 in each

Back