delt shots

condor86

So i am thinking about doing delt shots, but after a quadd shot that left me barely walking i am leery. What do you all think. Glute shots are painful for about three days. I am on T400 and Deca.

You may want to stick your Glutes. T400 if tuff your body till you get used to it. Add a little EQ.

delt shots are one of the least painful shots to me. when im on prop thats the only place i can stand to put it. I wouldnt go in over an inch with the needle. also some vioxx with help with the swelling and pain.

when i shoot test my quad and gluts r sore for longer then my delts. imo i think the delts r much more tolerable.

I dont take well to quad shots myself, delts I love. If the gear is painfull cut it.

I do almost all of my shots in my side and rear delts. I use a 25g 5/8" pin. I don't shot more than 1 1/2 cc in each delt. My delts get sore but it is not intolerable. I love it. The side delts get soarer than my rear delts.

On weekly shots I tend to stick to glutes and quads (upper lower mid). How much T400 are you shooting? Why did you feel the need to go with such a high concentrate gear (usually more painful) ?

Back