Delts are done

Inquirer

2cc's was a nightmare today. I have been using delts for a long time. once a week each delt. Today there was like three stages of insertion points and I couldnt depress the plunger to save my life. It was solid as a rock. I eventualy got it all in but it must have taken 5 minutes of pushing. I have done every site but I got lazy and just stayed with Delts because the 2cc's fit there nice. Glutes and Quads seem to cause too much obvious clues that I am on. Any other ideas for 2cc's twice a week. I dont have the desire to break it up into 4 shots.

Sounds like you need to heat your gear, especially if the plunger would give. I also had that problem before. Its not your delt, your gear is too thick, try running it under hot water, while being sanitary.

I'm assuming he been shooting the same gear all along now so how can it be the gear?
It sounds like this was the first time you had this happen to you..If so then If it happens again when the pin gets stuck try pulling bach pulling out just a little little bit and then try again to push the plunger and see if that works..Or are you useing a different gear for the first time? That happened to me one time with some Winstrol (winny) I got. The pin kept getting cloged it was a pain. Well thats my .02

i understand your pain. Pricking 3-4 times and having so much trouble.

give the traps a try...you might need a spotter though.
Lats can be hit if you bend over while sitting down.

Sounds like you need to heat your gear, especially if the plunger would give. I also had that problem before. Its not your delt, your gear is too thick, try running it under hot water, while being sanitary.

it's not the gear through the needle, it's scar tissue he's dealing with.

Always do that and did it this time too, hmmmmm

it's not the gear through the needle, it's scar tissue he's dealing with.

It is scar tissue, you're right. I just need a new location. I got lazy, lol. It is the same gear, nothings changed. I have seen this happen before but not this bad. even inserting the needle was a chore, lol. like pushing through 5 layers of cardboard.

Back