Depo by Pfizer (previously getting it from TRT clinic)

TRT101

My TRT clinic had switched me to pfizer from a generic a month or so ago and I felt much better on it. They're now saying they can't get hold of it (I'm guessing it's a cost cutting exercise) and they won't provide it again. They seemed surprised it had such an effect but my skin on my back cleared up, I gained muscle and could workout much harder with minimal pain the next day.

Is this something I can purchase anywhere online? What sort of cost should I expect? Currently I take 1cl p/w

Thanks for any info

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I don't think the brand had much to do with your results. I've been on Pfizer, Bayer, Sun, Watson, and a few other small USP labs - and have seen little difference other than the packaging and carrier oil.

If you've been getting compounded testosterone (as a generic), I'd suspect that they're using a carrier that doesn't agree with your body, or are adding something else to it other than benzyl alcohol/benzyl benzoate.

My .02c :)

such a common tale these days, something works for you then it gets discontinued or banned because it actually does what its supposed to do.

I suspect this may have to do more with duration of use. I'm sure the switch was because there FDA is going after the compounding pharmacies and it was easier to provide the other brand while the pharmacies work the hoops. I hear d of a few different pharmacies being pressured to upgrade the upgrade requires more oversight records and a compliance official from the FDA in house from what I understand. It more government sprawl regulations.

I suspect this may have to do more with duration of use. I'm sure the switch was because there FDA is going after the compounding pharmacies and it was easier to provide the other brand while the pharmacies work the hoops. I hear d of a few different pharmacies being pressured to upgrade the upgrade requires more oversight records and a compliance official from the FDA in house from what I understand. It more government sprawl regulations.

Ah ok

Is any way of me purchasing it? It's very frustrating to finally find something that makes me feel great and all side effect disappear and then have it taken away.

give us a little history on your treatment time line and that may better help us to understand what is really at work. It is very unlikely the difference is from the products it self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of the stuff that has grapeseed oil in it seems to make me break out. I've gone back and forth between Mckesson brand and various compounding pharmacies over the last few years, every time I get the grapeseed oil I break out bad on my back and shoulders. When I go back to the cottonseed oil it goes away within a week.

give us a little history on your treatment time line and that may better help us to understand what is really at work. It is very unlikely the difference is from the products it self.

I've been on trt for a couple of years, initially started with a test of around 170 from memory.

I take 1cl of cyp weekly and HCG (can't remember the dose) and only zinc for E as that's always been pretty good. I had blood taken this week so I'll have an update of full info monday but previously test ends up 700-800ish.

They switched to the Depo for around 4 weeks and I felt much better, the acne on my back went and I was seeing the biggest gains in the gym I've ever had (personal trainer was shocked by strength gains and asked if I had switched drugs). Now they've switched me back the generic cyp and the spots are starting to come back again and gym back to normal.

They're saying they can't source it anymore which is frustrating as it finally felt I was getting great results without the side effects.

Back