Depression going into PCT

A lot of guys, especially those who are somewhat new to aas, experience a "slump" during/after post cycle therapy (pct). I would never call this change in mood "depression." Depression is debilitating...it is where you can't seem to get yourself out of bed. The pct slump comes from a number of things - a negative change in appearance (loss of weight), loss of strength and physical well being, loss of libido, and less of self confidence.

This is merely an adjustment. Being that you are returning to the way that you normally are, it doesn't take that long to get out of it. I would assume that the longer that a person is on a cycle, the harder this adjustment will be. The most important thing is to not let this change affect multiple parts of your life. Many guys experience problems in their relationship during this time due to the loss of libido and confidence. Just keep in mind that you are returning to your "natural self" and to continue to behave as you normally would. Lastly, don't allow yourself to get "a big head" while on cycle. A lot of guys get overly confident on cycle and it is the extent of their confidence that make it so hard to return to normal. If you don't allow yourself to feel the "high" then you never have to experience the low.

A lot of guys, especially those who are somewhat new to aas, experience a "slump" during/after post cycle therapy (pct). I would never call this change in mood "depression." Depression is debilitating...it is where you can't seem to get yourself out of bed. The pct slump comes from a number of things - a negative change in appearance (loss of weight), loss of strength and physical well being, loss of libido, and less of self confidence.

This is merely an adjustment. Being that you are returning to the way that you normally are, it doesn't take that long to get out of it. I would assume that the longer that a person is on a cycle, the harder this adjustment will be. The most important thing is to not let this change affect multiple parts of your life. Many guys experience problems in their relationship during this time due to the loss of libido and confidence. Just keep in mind that you are returning to your "natural self" and to continue to behave as you normally would. Lastly, don't allow yourself to get "a big head" while on cycle. A lot of guys get overly confident on cycle and it is the extent of their confidence that make it so hard to return to normal. If you don't allow yourself to feel the "high" then you never have to experience the low.

Well said

How long does this low last ? Just the 4 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) ?

It's different for every person. I've had plenty of cycles where I had no slump during/after post cycle therapy (pct). It lasts as long as you allow it to. Don't expect that you are going to experience it or you will.

solid advice thanks a lot

It is good advice, but its hard to tell yourself not to get too confident when you feel like you can whoop superman's ass. I will admit that I did get overconfident in myself when I went to the gym pushing weight that I have never even attempted, plus the feeling of eating a shit ton of food and not feeling horrible, however, I suppose all that caught up with me in the end. Its a good idea to stay aware of it and try to keep yourself in check. Kinda like if you're on acid and have to tell yourself that its the acid fucking with you and not you're own mind trying to sabotage itself. I guess that's the best way I can explain it for now. Definitely next time I will stay more aware of it while I am ON as should you.

A lot of guys, especially those who are somewhat new to aas, experience a "slump" during/after post cycle therapy (pct). I would never call this change in mood "depression." Depression is debilitating...it is where you can't seem to get yourself out of bed. The post cycle therapy (pct) slump comes from a number of things - a negative change in appearance (loss of weight), loss of strength and physical well being, loss of libido, and less of self confidence.

Good words

Back