Dermacrine Limited Run -- 500 Bottles!!!

with all these sales, i have a feeling PP is about to explode the market with new products. i look forward to this

Let us know how this works out for you

having a bit more exp than the normal pp ph client, i figured id have too, results wont be legit seeing ill sprinkle in some ultradrol, epi maybe, androhard, whatever might come out

next cycle will be a long oral, use pp stuff as the base......to compare to inj

oh n this isnt bullshit, i truly plan to do this, once my bloods are good coming off test/tren (pct starts today), ill be back into it, with mostly pp and antaeus stuff

having a bit more exp than the normal pp ph client, i figured id have too, results wont be legit seeing ill sprinkle in some ultradrol, epi maybe, androhard, whatever might come out

oh n this isnt bullshit, i truly plan to do this, once my bloods are good coming off test/tren (pct starts today), ill be back into it, with mostly pp and antaeus stuff

OT, but what is you outlined post cycle therapy (pct) for the test/tren run?

Nice. Ultradrol does have me tweaking some of my future plans as well. I am just waiting on some bloodwork.

I'm getting the itch bad I want to log Adnrodrive, Deramcrine, with Erase and the new alphaT2.

I have no idea what any of these things are but cant wait to see how this tuns out. Please post back in a monthi your liver is still working.

Rodja if yall start a logging oppt make sure I know about it. I'll log the heck out of any PP stuff. After using AL I know PP doesn't play around. That is some legit stuff and my labs come back all good btw.

Rodja if yall start a logging oppt make sure I know about it. I'll log the heck out of any PP stuff. After using AL I know PP doesn't play around. That is some legit stuff and my labs come back all good btw.

We'll definitely keep you posted bud

You'e got my vote.

Back