Dermacrine Limited Run -- 500 Bottles!!!

Yeah well I owe that to some of you guys one for being a part of a really good company that produces products that work. That and watching other logs my brain begins to storm.

Yeah well I owe that to some of you guys one for being a part of a really good company that produces products that work. That and watching other logs my brain begins to storm.

I like how you put a lot of thought into your stacks and cycles. It's a trait far too few have.

I see many try to mix the same type product in their stack, and I'm like really???? I like to be creative but at the same time stick with basic's like creatine and BCAA. I just can't wait to get this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) working. I keep dreaming of Androdrive! It's like when a chick breaks up with you and your mind is on one thing, well mines on another PP stack.

i see many try to mix the same type product in their stack, and i'm like really???? I like to be creative but at the same time stick with basic's like creatine and bcaa. I just can't wait to get this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) working. I keep dreaming of androdrive! it's like when a chick breaks up with you and your mind is on one thing, well mines on another pp stack.

lol

Hereto your avatar drives me insane. I keep thinking I'm really talking to Dr. House!!! That is one of my fav shows ever.

Hereto your avatar drives me insane. I keep thinking I'm really talking to Dr. House!!! That is one of my fav shows ever.

It is a great show. I actually haven't kept up with it and have fell way behind (damn forum time!), but its always a good show to return to.

Its funny, every once in awhile I get a PM saying I look like House. I always respond informing them that picture is in fact him.

It is a great show. I actually haven't kept up with it and have fell way behind (damn forum time!), but its always a good show to return to.

Its funny, every once in awhile I get a PM saying I look like House. I always respond informing them that picture is in fact him.

Its gone downhill imo, not as good as it used to be

Back