Dermacrine Limited Run -- 500 Bottles!!!

6 month break in posts.....wow

There has been a pause in the availability of this product. Targeting users were were subscribed to a prior offering would be the best way for a rep to spread this information, but if you have a better idea for how it can be done, do share, you are a Need2 rep right?

Nice to see you by the way!

I know lol this stuff works well too. Waited for a long time to try my first run and enjoyed the heck out of it.
Yeah, Dermacrine is a favorite of many.

There has been a pause in the availability of this product. Targeting users were were subscribed to a prior offering would be the best way for a rep to spread this information, but if you have a better idea for how it can be done, do share, you are a Need2 rep right?

Nice to see you by the way!

Yeah, Dermacrine is a favorite of many.
Just havent seen you guys around at all lately.....Thought it was odd you guys popped up... And yes for the last time I am an NTBM rep....Flew a banner for over a year...then it got taken down...havent replaced it yet

Just havent seen you guys around at all lately.....Thought it was odd you guys popped up... And yes for the last time I am an NTBM rep....Flew a banner for over a year...then it got taken down...havent replaced it yet

We've been around

Back