Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (All Prohormones)

My product? I'm not even a rep for any ugl Lol.. although I am a fan boy of my go to lab :)

Lol, I was reffering to Matt. His whole shpeal on how androseries is safer than ph's and his thread on "PH ban, androseries shines through", or his comments on the DHT thread. Most of his posts seem to be promoting androseries. Maybe I'm crazy but it seems to me like he's a big Androseries supporter :dunno:

I was only reffering to you when I said +1. :D

Last edited:
Lol, I was reffering to Matt. His whole shpeal on how androseries is safer than ph's and his thread on "PH ban, androseries shines through", or his comments on the DHT thread. Most of his posts seem to be promoting androseries. Maybe I'm crazy but it seems to me like he's a big Androseries supporter :dunno:

I was only reffering to you when I said +1. :D

I do support those products -- no questions about it.

They are a high quality product that delivers hormones in a safer manner than what is being banned

They will stack nicely with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or some steroids etc,,,,,

They wont replace a hefty aas cycle by any means -- but for people whom want a legal and safe alternative they can be a nice choice.

-Matt

Hi Guys, I haven't posted in a long time...

I personally wish the government would just not get involved. I would rather be able to make the choice of what I can put into my body, and not have the government make that choice for me.

Plus the current rules make no sense. As an adult if I get a prescription for testosterone then it is ok. However, if I buy it on my own now it is equivalent to cocaine and heroin. WTF? :insane:

I see this new ban as a tighter grip of government control. First all anabolic male hormones are made illegal (even though they were over the counter medicine for decades). Now the designer compounds, next will probably be the precursors like DHEA, and then heck why not vitamin C. LOL

But wait they care about our health right? That's why alcohol, tabacco, and trans fats are all legal and there is a McDonals and KFC on every corner. Plus kids can buy soda and candy from vending machines at their schools. ***65279;

PS. you can sign a petition to try and stop the ban here:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ne-or-veto-anabolic-steroid-act-2014/LlfvJ9Vg

I personally wish the government would just not get involved. I would rather be able to make the choice of what I can put into my body, and not have the government make that choice for me.

Plus the current rules make no sense. As an adult if I get a prescription for testosterone then it is ok. However, if I buy it on my own now it is equivalent to cocaine and heroin. WTF? :insane:

I see this new ban as a tighter grip of government control. First all anabolic male hormones are made illegal (even though they were over the counter medicine for decades). Now the designer compounds, next will probably be the precursors like DHEA, and then heck why not vitamin C. LOL

But wait they care about our health right? That's why alcohol, tabacco, and trans fats are all legal and there is a McDonals and KFC on every corner. Plus kids can buy soda and candy from vending machines at their schools. ***65279;

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ne-or-veto-anabolic-steroid-act-2014/LlfvJ9Vg

saw this as well its a shame we as americans aren't allowed to decide what we put in our OWN bodies :(

I signed the petition....I doubt it will have any effect on the final decision.

What I don't understand is that DMAA is illegal but it comes from natural source? This could potentially ban anything promoting muscle growth like synthetics like Aminogen and/or basically most test supps will have to be refurbished because anything that promotes testosterone enchancement is going to be similar chemically.

What I don't understand is that DMAA is illegal but it comes from natural source? This could potentially ban anything promoting muscle growth like synthetics like Aminogen and/or basically most test supps will have to be refurbished because anything that promotes testosterone enchancement is going to be similar chemically.

Herbal or natural substances are exempt from this law. The substance has to chemically resemble testosterone for it to fall under this category. Natural test boosters are herbal and do not chemically resemble testosterone.

Herbal or natural substances are exempt from this law. The substance has to chemically resemble testosterone for it to fall under this category. Natural test boosters are herbal and do not chemically resemble testosterone.

So tell me products like Ostabol will still be around?

So tell me products like Ostabol will still be around?

For now SARMS have been overlooked. However, if they do decide to go after SARMS (which i'm sure they will eventually), products like Ostabol, OstaRX, etc will be the first to be banned because they are sold for human consumption. Research SARMS such as SarmsSearch, may or may not be in the clear since their products are for research only.

You know the way it is; If it works, they ban it.

Guess ill just have to use test var and Ostarine from now on I understand the risk of little teens using ph's but baning sarms sucks.

Back