Did I inject into fat?

6Beast6

Ok guys so im on my first cycle, 500 mg/week of test e with arimidex.

Today I pinned for the 5th time, beginning my third week. My first four pins have been in my quads and so i thought it was time to pin in my glutes. I used a 23 gauge 1 1/2" syringe, and I kinda have this thing were I grip ahold of the muscle when I pin so I dont feel it and this morning I did just that with my glute, but I have a feeling I might have gripped just fat which in terms made the amount of fat the needle had to go through thicker, causing me not to reach the muscle.

I just was not very confident in this pin for some reason even though I buried the whole needle in my butt. It was painless and right now its a little sore to the touch but when I flex my glute there is no soreness in it, just when you touch it.

My question is, do you think I injected into just fat because I pinched my skin/fat? If I did what would happen? Absess? I hope not. There is no inflammation, no swelling, no bruising. Also Im about 6' 230lbs, 14-18% bodyfat so my asss isnt terribly fat.... just juicy haha.

If someone would shed some insight on this it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Beast

What's your bodyfat %?

If you were injecting MLs upon MLs of AS into your "fat", you would notice if it wasn't dispersing. A bubble would form and it would be somewhat painful. If the oil doesn't go anywhere, it stays, so you would know it's there.

Think u are safe bro, even if u did inject into fat and not the muscle it's not wasted gear at all bro! JUST be more concerned always about aspirating and not injecting into a vein!

Last edited:
I would say Im in the neighborhood of 14%-18% Bodyfat. My butt isnt terribly fat but it does for sure have some and the way i pinched the skin I wasnt sure. Surely I pinned some some if i buried a 1 1/2" needle in there. I just wasnt to confident in the injection. And you mention the gear isnt wasted if it is accidently injected into fat. How so? An ofcourse about the aspiration, its what I mainly focus on. Theres wasnt any bubble though so I guess thats a good sign.

Clear Bubbles are good, red is bad
bubbles are just a vaccum pressure when aspirating

wouldnt worry bro, most likely hit the muscle brotha using a 1 1/2 incher u would have to be pretty fat to not hit the muscle if u barried that needle all the way in!

Well unless you're the Pillsbury Doughboy I doubt you have an inch of fat of fat covering your ass. Even if you did that still counts as an intra-muscular injection so just make sure most of the needle is in and don't lose sleep over it. If you're really sweating it go for the thigh or delt.

Last edited:
absolutely no problem at all, even sub-q injection are fine for any aas (basically that's what u did)... don't worry about it

try using your fingers to stretch the skin where you want to inject wont hurt as bad. no pain no gain

If you re at 18% and used a 1.5 inc and went all the way, i doubt u shot into fat. Just be happy u got a painless injection. I also shoot glutes, and half the time i dont feel a thing. Theres a few spots on our asses theres less nerve endings. Also, lets talk about fat cells. They are irrigated by our bloodstream, just not as much as our muscle cells. So even if you did shoot into fat (but im sure u havent) the gear will get to your bloodstream no prob. Its just not an optimal delivery method to inject subq, for aas, considering the injection volume, but it would still deliver...
I woudnt worry bro.

you are fine. but dont pinch the glute, no need to you only do that for SubQ shots (when you want it in the fat).
don't pinch any of them when you pin.
maybe pull the skin away while injecting tminimize blood or oil leak, but that doesn't mean it will hurt less. it doesnt even hurt.
your probibly making it worse, NOT better.

why pinch the glute? jab the needle and you don't even fee it. then aspirate. if you want a distraction, give the spot a good slap before injecting it. flex your ass muscle, then remember where the upper outer part of the muscle is. relax the muscle then pin.

Fat injections can significantly reduce or eliminate wrinkles and other skin imperfections. It can also give patients a more youthful appearance by reestablishing pleasing contours.

Back