Did You Ever Want To FUCK Your Freinds Mom

JMEALS

AgedWisely
I hung out with this dude growing up..His mom was fucking so hot...I swore the bitch knew my adolescent penis was fucking hard for her all the time..She caught me so many times drooling over her tits..looking at her ass...i use to fantasize about banging her with her apron on in her kitchen on the counter..
That must suck for guys who have hot moms,knowing all there friends want to hit there mom...

yah especially when one of their friends finds their moms dildo and shows it to everybody and even licks that shit. Ha...at least my buddy was a good sport about it...he thought it was funny.

vendela99 said:
yah especially when one of their friends finds their moms dildo and shows it to everybody and even licks that shit. Ha...at least my buddy was a good sport about it...he thought it was funny.

Dude-YOU LICKED A COCK HAHAHAHAHA! Careful bro, that could be the first step to faggotry! lol

I fucked my friends mom...it took me a while to seal the deal but I got it done. My only problem was that she told she didnt want it to be the last time and thats she has had alot of orgasms thinkin about me, haha. Im tellin ya older women want the young dudes! And if your like me, I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!!

Froog said:
I fucked my friends mom...it took me a while to seal the deal but I got it done. My only problem was that she told she didnt want it to be the last time and thats she has had alot of orgasms thinkin about me, haha. Im tellin ya older women want the young dudes! And if your like me, I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!!
your story is no good without pics of your friends mom

I never fucked a friend's mom but here's a variation. I hooked up with my friend's boss, who was about 13-14 years older than me at the time. I was about 23, and she had a 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter. She took me home from a party and she was LOUD! Next morning, she's feeding me and her daughter pancakes when her son saunters into the kitchen and starts yelling "OH YEAH! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN THERE! YEA FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD! OH YEAH!" I almost died. She just smiles and says "Oh shut up Jason," and musses his hair.

Trevdog said:
I never fucked a friend's mom but here's a variation. I hooked up with my friend's boss, who was about 13-14 years older than me at the time. I was about 23, and she had a 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter. She took me home from a party and she was LOUD! Next morning, she's feeding me and her daughter pancakes when her son saunters into the kitchen and starts yelling "OH YEAH! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN THERE! YEA FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GOD! OH YEAH!" I almost died. She just smiles and says "Oh shut up Jason," and musses his hair.

Now that was funny.

Trevdog said:

lol!

nice man, her daughter actually caught us and that was my friends little sister...she was 18 at the time...she kept it from the brother tho so that was tight as shit cuz it would have been all over town and i had a girl at the time, haha. I was kinda hoping her daughter would jump in but I think I was really living in fantacy land then! I have gotten head from the daughter as well tho. Mom was better;)

Trevdog said:

OO ROFL ROFL

Trevdog said:

wow i would of had to leave. i woulda spit up anything i ate.

btw........ where was your cock at said point :)

there are some of my friends whose mom is just so damn hot..it's almost illegal. the sad thing is that, sure, they are hot and wear skimpy outfit like they're still in their 20s, but that's it. you cannot go further most of the time. taking a risK?? either how desperate are you or how stupid are u.

bottom line, yes, I do fantasize about them from time to time.

if we WERE talking about 'not your friend's mom' yeah, i had

Trevdog said:

suddenly i want some fucking pancakes

Back