Did you keep your gains on a D-bol only cycle?

Did you keep the muscle you gained on a D-bol only cycle?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
dbol is no different than any other drug, so yes you keep any mass gains but you lose any water gains, same as with any other steroid

needsize said:
dbol is no different than any other drug, so yes you keep any mass gains but you lose any water gains, same as with any other steroid
True, but there is a lot of water that comes with dbol, so in turn, you will lose a lot. At least with me anyway.

My opinion with dbol is to run it for 8 weeks at 10-15mg a day as a first cycle if that is what you are going to do. I never felt running it for four weeks did that much, people like it to jump start cycles because they get instant gratification from the water. They are not gaining much muscle. I think at the lower dose, you can control water while still putting on quality muscle, alot of people have also told me that tapering off dbol only helps, personally i don't know i have never done it.

Needsize said it best. Most people loose alot(water weight) after d-bol, but you can keep muscle gains with good pct. Excellent choice for quick results and good kickstart.

very true about the water lost, but its the same thing with enth, deca, etc, you hold then lose a lot of water on them too

But what if you run nolva all the way during cycle on a Test cycle? Wont you get less water retention then? when the reason that water retention occurs is because of the compound converting to estrogen?

nolva doesnt stop the conversion to estrogen, it only stops the estrogen from attaching to certain receptor sites, ie the ones in the nipples

needsize said:
nolva doesnt stop the conversion to estrogen, it only stops the estrogen from attaching to certain receptor sites, ie the ones in the nipples
agreed .
lionhead try liquidex/arimidex to keep the bloat down from test or dbol .

Are people still talking about water retention? Get your ass on some letro. I'm on test and dbol and dry as a bone on minimal doses of letro.

I did not keep most of my gains(though some), but it was due to inexperiance and youth's stupidity more than anything...

rock

rock0 said:
I did not keep most of my gains(though some), but it was due to inexperiance and youth's stupidity more than anything...

rock
rock is a mod at several boards and a knowledgeable bro and instead of blameing dbol/crying bunk gear/etc. he admitted its his fault .
the next time your not getting the results you want from a cycle or keeping as much as you think you should post cycle remember rock and be honest with yourself . did you really do as much as you could to maximize gains or did you party to much , skip meals , not up calories as your weight increased ,have half assed workouts , get enough sleep , etc.
we ALL make mistakes men admit them and learn from them .

danks dawg...yeah I was 18-19 (around 8 yrs. ago) and didn't know shit....thank god for books, mags, the boards, and the momos (like me and the older bros) that would experiment on their bodies...... :0)

the older I get the more I realize that what you do inbetween cycles counts almost as much as what you do when on....

rock

Last edited:
Back