disappointed with nandrolone

cemil

Hi guys,I bought nandrolone D and testosterone p from moldova(Balkan pharmaceuticals) and I 've been using that stuff 11 day.But I couldn't see any effect..(200 nandrolone and 100 testosterone p per week)
This is my second cycle and before I used primobolane d and anavar with success.I used primobolane 3 months and I wonder ***305;f this is the reason for my failure with nandrolone??Cause normally I should have used 8 weeks,I made a mistake..
Sorry for my bad english

Be patient,bro.You will see results from nandrolone after 4-5 weeks.11 days is way to early to see any gains or strenght increase.On the other hand the dossage is toooo low.Increase the deca to 400mg/week and test to 500-600mg/week.From what i heard Balkan is a pretty good brand so if your gear is legit you don't have to worry.Just wait ,train and eat.
Hi guys,I bought nandrolone D and testosterone p from moldova(Balkan pharmaceuticals) and I 've been using that stuff 11 day.But I couldn't see any effect..(200 nandrolone and 100 testosterone p per week)
This is my second cycle and before I used primobolane d and anavar with success.I used primobolane 3 months and I wonder ***305;f this is the reason for my failure with nandrolone??Cause normally I should have used 8 weeks,I made a mistake..
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
HAHA read more! those are both pretty long acting esters. you aren't going to feel anything for around 2 weeks then a lil more on the third and by the fifth you should feel good then around week 8 you'll feel real nice. the esters are both long acting. if you wanted something quick then you should of had a kick starter to go with it like dbol or something

HAHA read more! those are both pretty long acting esters. you aren't going to feel anything for around 2 weeks then a lil more on the third and by the fifth you should feel good then around week 8 you'll feel real nice. the esters are both long acting. if you wanted something quick then you should of had a kick starter to go with it like dbol or something
dude as I know,test p shows its effect around 3-4 days,may be my dosage is too low.Also you say that around 8 week you will feel nice,but my cycle is going to over around 10 weeks,does it make any sense? :))

Dosage is just way too low bud, not going to see much, if any results. Fake gear or not, which i trust that its not, even with the best gear in the world you'd be lucky to see any results

dude as I know,test p shows its effect around 3-4 days,may be my dosage is too low.Also you say that around 8 week you will feel nice,but my cycle is going to over around 10 weeks,does it make any sense? :))

test p will increase in blood levels by day 3 or 4, but will not give u any effect until day 10-14... but at 100mg's per week I don't care how good ur gear is... u won't feel anything (gotta bump that up to at least 350mg's, 100mg eod)

as for the nandrolone... it will take until week 4-6 for u to really "feel" anything, and should be taking that at no less than 400mg per week

would have been better for u to run a long ester test with the nandrolone (test e or cyp), but prop is ok (just need more frequent injections, at least eod)

run your cycle for at least 12 weeks and should see some nice results... but that will depend on u taking in enough food (calories/protein), training hard and getting enough rest

100 prop a week? what is that 25eod? dude bump it up if your smart enough to buy some gear your smart enough to do some research on dosing

by the way,I want to add 400mg primo to my gear.But I wonder If it doesnt work because of my latest cycle.It was overdose(12 weeks,400 per week)
Be patient,bro.You will see results from nandrolone after 4-5 weeks.11 days is way to early to see any gains or strenght increase.On the other hand the dossage is toooo low.Increase the deca to 400mg/week and test to 500-600mg/week.From what i heard Balkan is a pretty good brand so if your gear is legit you don't have to worry.Just wait ,train and eat.

by the way,I want to add 400mg primo to my gear.But I wonder If it doesnt work because of my latest cycle.It was overdose(12 weeks,400 per week)

400mg of primo is a very small dosage, suitable for females... but most males will get nothing out of that. If u want to get anything out of primo u'll have to run 600-800mg per week for 16+ weeks.

test p will increase in blood levels by day 3 or 4, but will not give u any effect until day 10-14... but at 100mg's per week I don't care how good ur gear is... u won't feel anything (gotta bump that up to at least 350mg's, 100mg eod)

as for the nandrolone... it will take until week 4-6 for u to really "feel" anything, and should be taking that at no less than 400mg per week

would have been better for u to run a long ester test with the nandrolone (test e or cyp), but prop is ok (just need more frequent injections, at least eod)

run your cycle for at least 12 weeks and should see some nice results... but that will depend on u taking in enough food (calories/protein), training hard and getting enough rest

bump the test p to 300mg/week and nandrolone @ 2mg/lbs of body weight

let me ask you a question bro..After my primo cycle,I shut down for 6-7 weeks..Then I decided to use some more effective gears and primo again.As you know I failed.Is that failure because of my last cycle?did I make a mistake?I am afraid that primo and the other gears wont show any effect,I am really obsessed with this.
400mg of primo is a very small dosage, suitable for females... but most males will get nothing out of that. If u want to get anything out of primo u'll have to run 600-800mg per week for 16+ weeks.

let me ask you a question bro..After my primo cycle,I shut down for 6-7 weeks..Then I decided to use some more effective gears and primo again.As you know I failed.Is that failure because of my last cycle?did I make a mistake?I am afraid that primo and the other gears wont show any effect,I am really obsessed with this.

Please tell me you ran a PCT?

Back