discontinuation of testoprim d

wil401

hey everyone bought some testoprim d from TJ i had three shot one every four days im discontinuing because of the pain wich forces me to use two sick days a week it also gave me a flu like syptoms for three days well the questionm was should i take estrogen blockers if it only was three shot one vial each time

no there is no reason for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at only 3 shots.....so are you discontinuing everything or are you switching test compounds???

also your injecting into virgin muscle....most gear out there is gonna hurt for a lil bit...and test flu happens all the time....I got it off sus 270

well as much as i want to continue i dont mind the flu syptoms but the limping at work sucks im not sure if im gonna continue it

well as much as i want to continue i dont mind the flu syptoms but the limping at work sucks im not sure if im gonna continue it

in my experience the pain got better with each week and it took me about 4 weeks to get through it but that was with sus which I think is the worst lol

if your limping then your good to go bro lol dont call into work over a limp...just say you pulled a muscle at the gym ;)

or try injecting in your glutes...that is the least painful place

I believe that stuff is 200mg enanthate and 50mg prop...is that correct?? if so then the prop is whats causing the pain

Last edited:
Your not using the 20g syringes it comes with are you? I ran that a long time ago, it's human grade in mehico.

Testo primd-d is good shit it hurts yes. i mix it with some other test to make it smoother its the prop in the test. i use it all the time results are good its HUMAN GRADE. CLEAN and the flu like symptoms are either because its working or ur reaction to it. i just bought some boxes in Gudalajara recently

yes made my joints hurt soooo bad, like the flu only my head wasnt sick... dealt with it by popping 600-1000 mg ibuprofen a day. real shit tho. my testosterone levels were >1500 with just one cc of 250mg a week

Back