DNP dosages and what to have prepared?

Bast

Growing
Hiya guys!

Have 2 friends who will be trying out DNP for the first time.
They'll only be running 200mg ED (1pill in the morning) for 2-3 weeks to see what results they get.

At that dosage, is there anything specific to have ready? They are both on High protein, medium carbs and low fat diets.

Thanks!

Info from site sponsor :
As we all know DNP is the real fat burner, many people experience extreme results.
But also very dangerous and risky product. We recommend anybody who wish to try this product should be extra knowledgeable
and careful. Side effects can be extra problematic and user must closely monitor himself.
If user have a busy social life and a daily job to go ,it can be a bad idea to use DNP because of side effects
Let see what may these side effects be and what causes these side effects :
Extreme sweating and dehydration ***8211; related to increase in body temperature
Strange and disturbing odor in breath ***8211; related to chemical structure of DNP
Yellow sweating and strange body smell ***8211; DNP is powerful paint and pesticide. It effects sweat , urine and semen.
High increase in body temperature / Over Heating ***8211; DNP forces body to burn fat by interrupting ATP synthesis, all you eat turns to heat
Insomnia and inner restless ***8211; Highly increased metabolic rate and sweating makes harder to sleep at night
Lethargy / extreme tiredness ***8211; Because you can not synthesize ATP ( Main Energy Source of Body) you feel tired all the time
Muscle soreness ***8211; Because ATP synthesis is broken , muscle Glycogen stores will be depleted, even tough you will eat carbohydrates energy levels will be extremely low
Allergic reactions and rashes ***8211; DNP is a harmful chemical to living organisms, that is why you can have adverse reactions on skin.
Water Retention ***8211; Body holds water as a reaction to DNP, when DNP will be discontinued excess water will slowly leave the system in 1 week
T-3 Inhibiting- Using DNP will result a decrease in Thyroid hormones, body creates a defense mechanism to extra fast metabolism
Increased appetite / carbohydrate craving ***8211; Body cannot use any food for energy that***8217;s why user repeatedly needs food for storing glycogen stores
Benefits of DNP :
User experience a weight loss mostly from fat stores, that can create a huge difference on look
User do not need to exercise too much, moderate exercise is enough for promoting fat loss
DNP doesn***8217;t effect cardiovascular and central nervous system.
DNP user do not to fallow strict diet
DNP can create a significant fat loss in short time periods.
Ok we hope we all understand what to expect from DNP use, next entry will be about how to fight with side effects and how to effectively use DNP

Make sure you drink plenty of water but also replenish electrolytes, V8 is great for this and has lots of potassium. Take Zyrtec/benedryl if you develop a rash. Take ephedrine to aid fat loss and caffeine to help with lethargy and some energy. It's also important to get antioxidants, berries are a good choice. Lastly, don't avoid carbs (I see you aren't anyway) just because you want to avoid low blood sugar because you will already feel like crap.

Honestly man You should only consider touching dnp if you are a top level ammature body builder or pro. The normal person has no business to fuck with that strong of a drug. Honestly there are plenty of steroids and other types of fat burners that can get you down to freakishly low fat levels that any recreational bodybuilder would have to be insane to want any lower than what those drugs provide. Dnp is one of those drugs that you have to really think before you use how serious you are about bodybuilding and how far you really want to take it. Even top pro athletes don't especially want to use the product unless they have to. Lol go ahead and make a poll and ask how many people on here would take Dnp recreation ally and see what the answers are or even ask if they would take it for a contest.

All the advice you've been given above is excellent. And speaking as someone who has used dnp before - unless your main goal in life is to lose fat, don't do it. You will not have a social life on it & you will look and smell like shit at work.

Your friends have no idea what they're getting into - unless their diet is on point, they're training regularly (weights and cardio), and have tried an eca stack or clenbuterol...they don't need dnp.

However, since I know they'll ignore this advice, I strongly recommend googling "concilliator dnp", reading everything he has written on many forums and following it religiously. He explains what supplements to take such as antioxidants, etc.
He also explains how you should dose the dnp (I recommend starting at 2mg/kg to see how you react), drink plenty of water (at least a gallon, this is very serious -your more likely to die from dehydration than overdose on dnp).
If they take the correct dosage, stay hydrated and take the right antioxidants they should be fine.
Any bad reactions - rashes, etc just stop

If they have any other q's just ASK, dont assume it will be fine. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input guys.

Firstly, I have never, nor will I ever use DNP. I am a 240lbs bodybuilder and do compete.

This is 2 close friends who have their mind set up on using DNP, all I really can do is to try and help them out.

So, keeping water intake high (atleast 1 gallon/day) keep a higher intake of potassium, would potatoes be good for this or would they need supplementation also?
Keep vitamins up
They are both over 220lbs so 200mg ED would be a good starting dose, dont think they'll go any higher either.
What antioxidants should be used? Or would some fruits/juice be good for this?
They are both on fairly strict diets, should I tell them to up the carbs?
Both weight train 5-7 days EW and do some cardio above that.

thanks

I agree not to restrict carbs with DNP. The more carbs you eat the hotter you feel though, so generally a diet equal in calories from protein, carbs, and fats works well.

can one of you guys give me a good source for DNP thanks TY

Too long of a day to toy with you and bust out the usual GNC gag. Instead I'm going to point out to you how retarded it is to bump three DNP threads and blatantly ask for a source.

Why is this retarded you ask?

1. It is against the rules of the board, which are in place to not only keep the staff protected, but its members as well.

2. You're literally asking to be scammed. Some scammer can create an account here, get 50 posts, and wait for noobs to ask like you did. They send a pm, and next thing you know - you're out of some money.

3. The fact that you're just asking for a source means you're new to this and CLEARLY have done zero research. You do realize that this stuff CAN KILL YOU, right?

4. Asking for a source like that also exposes any member that might be feeling generous to the possibility of you being law enforcement. This would potentially harm not only that member, but the source, which potentially harms other members. (See item #1. )

Stick around, make some friends instead. Heck, who knows, you might even end up with a source AND some knowledge. You may even realize that you probably don't even need DNP most likely.

I did a cycle of DNP last year...

I was scared shitless but did lots of research. I did a 20 day cycle

Day 1-4 200mg
Day 4-10 300mg
Day 11-15-400mg
Day 15-20 600mg

Lost lots of fat but felt like shit(especially at 600!). At 600 I was pretty much sweating all the damn time. I was taking lots of supplements like Zinc, Potassium, Fish oils etc...

The biggest key is to drink lots of water. Also some people will tell you not to do cardio but if you drink plenty of water you will honestly be fine. As far as all the "death" stories you hear about, those are people who usually exceed 1,200mg per day OR those people who took DNP without knowing(diet drugs) and not drink enough water.

In other words you have to be a moron to die on DNP. You drink all your water and do not exceed 600mg per day and you will be fine. The dudes down at T-nation(where I got the advice from) all run 800-1000mg regularly. Just take all the supps because DNP will deplete all your nutrients. Oh and do not eat eat too many cheat meals because you burn harder when digesting carbs.

Also carry a thermometer with you everywhere you go. Sometimes you will feel like you are sitting in hell next to the devil and start freaking out(at least I did). I would check my temperature to calm myself down. Funny thing is no matter how hot I felt(and I felt REALLY hot at times) my body temp never exceeded 98.8.

For DNP to work you have to still diet and workout(despite what people said that you can sit on the couch all day and lose weight). And all your workouts will be VERY hard. Your strength will deplete hard and your endurance will tank too. Despite all that you still have to push yourself while on it otherwise you're wasting your time...

HOWEVER having said all that I will never do DNP again. Stick to diet, your body will love you for it. DNP is pure abuse on the body and you will feel like complete shit guaranteed.

Last edited:
There are innumerable peer reviewed articles linking the use of DNP with early onset cataract formation. You might be intelligent enough to run it at a dose that will not kill you, but when your "friends" require an expensive eye surgery next year, we'll see just how smart you feel.

There are innumerable peer reviewed articles linking the use of DNP with early onset cataract formation. You might be intelligent enough to run it at a dose that will not kill you, but when your "friends" require an expensive eye surgery next year, we'll see just how smart you feel.

The cataract problem occurred mainly in women & could be completely avoided by simply increasing vitamin C intake.
Your also making it out to be a major problem but if you look at the statistics, the chances of you developing cataracts was way below 10% & even lower when considering men only.

I appreciate your attempting to educate the OP to the other risks associated woth dnp, but your post overestimates the risk of cataracts & is NOT backed up by studies when you read through them carefully.

Back