DNP started today

Its sort of hard to tell today since I just took my last cap yesterday and DNP causes water retenion for about 3 days after cessation of use. I would estimate I dropped about 3 lbs. of fat during the 10 days, which equates to a bf% drop of 1 1/2 %.
Were you dieting ,and doing cardio at all? Or were you just letting the DNP melt the fat? The reason I ask is because 3 pounds of fat loss in 10 days while on 400mgs of DNP a day seems kinda low to me. That would be EXTREMELY impressive if it was natural. It just seems kinda low to me for a 10 day DNP cycle.

Capricorn_Mike

LAWNSAVER said:
I was giving advice on the assuption that he has used these caps before. And if it is pure DNP, and the cap is full, how could it be so far off as to cause death??

I don't know what the LD50 is on DNP... or the low end lethal dose. But considering denisty vs. capsule size... I'd assume it would be very easy to put 1,000mg or more of crystal DNP into a capsule. Crystal would effectively double the dose. Hence, 600mg of powder becomes 3,000mg.

Is that enough to kill someone? I don't know the answer. I just know that 800mg crystal kicked my ass for two weeks but didn't kill me.

There have been a few DNP deaths. How much were they taking?

I hear you!! But he is taking powder, which is much easier to handle. This is why I said "frontload". I think fromtloading would be smarter as you are lowering the dose as the dnp builds! I think this maight be safer....If you have done these particular caps before.

Dont from load with Crystal, as it is about 2-300% more potent!

SofaGeorge said:
I don't know what the LD50 is on DNP... or the low end lethal dose. But considering denisty vs. capsule size... I'd assume it would be very easy to put 1,000mg or more of crystal DNP into a capsule. Crystal would effectively double the dose. Hence, 600mg of powder becomes 3,000mg.

Is that enough to kill someone? I don't know the answer. I just know that 800mg crystal kicked my ass for two weeks but didn't kill me.

There have been a few DNP deaths. How much were they taking?

If your caps are mis-dosed, you're fucked either way...and I'd say more so if you take them later in the cycle.....for example, I'd rather "accidently" take 1000mg on the first day (when no DNP is in your system), than take it 2 weeks into the cycle when you've already got a lot of DNP in your system.

If that doesn't mke sense, sorry...it's hard to type out what I'm trying to say.......plus I don't really like talking about "front loading" DNP since some dopes can get the idea that they can do it their first time out....and the fact that DNP is a pretty hot topic nowadays (no pun intended...hehe)

LAWNSAVER said:
I hear you!! But he is taking powder, which is much easier to handle. This is why I said "frontload". I think fromtloading would be smarter as you are lowering the dose as the dnp builds! I think this maight be safer....If you have done these particular caps before.

Dont from load with Crystal, as it is about 2-300% more potent!

right on...I've thought it might be "safer" as well. because you take the large doses at first, and then go downhill from there....instead of building up your doses over a number of days.....if you do the math on the halflife of DNP you'll be shocked to see the amount of DNP in your system after a week of doing say, 400mg a day. I actually wrote a program awhile back in Visual Basic to calculate it for you....if anyone's interested I'll share it.

You can front load crystal as well...just have to take into account you don't need as much. But I've know some who've taken 800mg day 1, 600mg day 2, and 600mg day 3...and was just fine...and that was in 90 degree heat!.....but I'd never recommend that to anyone since that's pretty risky (even dumb if you take a step back and think) behavior.

Capricorn_Mike said:
Were you dieting ,and doing cardio at all? Or were you just letting the DNP melt the fat? The reason I ask is because 3 pounds of fat loss in 10 days while on 400mgs of DNP a day seems kinda low to me. That would be EXTREMELY impressive if it was natural. It just seems kinda low to me for a 10 day DNP cycle.

Capricorn_Mike

I didn't diet, and did cardio probably 4 times during the 10 days, about 30 minutes per session. The 3 lbs. was just an estimate.

Today I can tell I am losing some water now that I'm off the DNP.

Trevdog said:
I didn't diet, and did cardio probably 4 times during the 10 days, about 30 minutes per session. The 3 lbs. was just an estimate.

Today I can tell I am losing some water now that I'm off the DNP.

Do you think if you would have dieted you would have lost a much more considerable amount of weight??? I know you can eat cake and ice cream the whole time and still lose weight....but I'm planning on running on very few carbs as I am trying to lose as much weight as possible.

TechChemY said:
Do you think if you would have dieted you would have lost a much more considerable amount of weight??? I know you can eat cake and ice cream the whole time and still lose weight....but I'm planning on running on very few carbs as I am trying to lose as much weight as possible.

Well yes I think I would have lost exactly the additional amount that I cut out in calories. But since I was already burning a hell of a lot more calories by running DNP I didn't push the diet. I'm not into restricting calories that much, I would generally prefer to do more cardio to get lean. I would consider DNP sort of like walking on a treadmill all day and all night, you just burn a hell of a lot of calories.

I suppose you could really eat like shit and still lose weight on DNP, but that seems wasteful and a bit irresponsible to me.

Personally I don't like the idea of doing low carbs on DNP. I think you need carbs (especially fruit) with DNP to prevent lethargy and I suspect you will feel like crap if you restrict carbs too much.

Back