HCG has had a really harsh effect on me..

SoHo

[gill]
every now and then i like to run HCG just to remind the boys what to do (i'm on TRT). i'm doing 250iu 3x a week MWF. i'm 4 weeks in now, but within the first week i noticed my face getting bloated, then my body got bloated, then i started getting zits like never before. my libido is there, everything works, but everything is just really inconsistent.

what bothers me most is my skin. i've run pretty much every anabolic at high and low doses and i dont ever remember my skin looking so bad before. and i'm a guy who takes really good care of his skin on a daily basis. the only time i'm not bloated is when my estrogen is crashed and even then i'm still pretty bloated. any thoughts, anyone?

i've seen a few studies that show HCG being a cause for progesterone build up? anyone experience this?

I notice a difference if I do and dont run HCG. Strictly my experience but I have signs of more hair/thicker hair growth, harder erections with oily skin/ back acne, nipple sensations and more random erections on HCG.

500 iu Mon/Thursdays. 1k iu per week. Still only about 1/2 the size as they were pre trt.

I notice a difference if I do and dont run HCG. Strictly my experience but I have signs of more hair/thicker hair growth, harder erections with oily skin/ back acne, nipple sensations and more random erections on HCG.

500 iu Mon/Thursdays. 1k iu per week. Still only about 1/2 the size as they were pre trt.
fuck this. 4 weeks is enough of an hcg cycle.

In case you decide to run it in the Future.

I would cut the Dose back to 250 IU's ~ Twice a Week ~ Less of a spike in Estrogen.
And include a Low Dose of an AI ~ my Choice would be Aromasin for this ~ No Estrogen Rebound when you stop taking it.............. JP

so this goes back to your bunk source right?
hahaha nah. the hcg was legit pharma grade, but the test was an embarrassment. i called him out on the eroids boards that fucking asshole scammer. i want to shit on the guy so badly that tomorrow i'm taking a one hour drive and paying 60 bucks to get a blood test just cause i got so pissed off. balkan is SUPPOSED to be good but on the 4th pin i was like "why do i feel like i'm injecting water". you got me fired up again lol

Back