do anti-estrogens interfere w/ birth control?

Strngthmnx,
I am not sure if anti-e will affect the BC shot, but I can tell you that Clomin and Nolva are VERY different. Nolva, is used in the t/x of breast cancer to block estro to the breast, not for fertillity. In fact, the #1 warning from the company is not to even think about getting preggers for sometime after use. I can also say that you should ramp up the dose, come down to a maintainance dose around your show, then tapper off slowly afterwards. The rebound is awfull.
AngerOUt

anger is right..

the nolv is not used for fertility but clomid is, so clomid would definitely mess with your bc, whereas nolv probably will not, however i am not 100% sure and to be on the safe side i suggest you also use another form of bc...

good luck girl

Can anyone out there provide me with some info on Winnie and how to start it? I have only done Anavar in the past and am ging on my 6th or 7th week of using it. I started very low at 2.5 and have increased every few weeks and am now at 7.5 mgs a day. I have 10 mg Winnie tabs, yes they are the ones from Mexico so any other advice on those too??/, and want to srt stacking the Winnie with the Anavar. I want to gain maybe a little more size and strength and lean down some what. I am lean now at 5'5 and 120 lbs. 31 years old, size 1 maybe and am looking to gain more muscle definition and just "ripped" looking with out the manly bulked look. Can anyone provide me with helpful info, I would greatly appreicate it. Maybe a sample cycle with Anavar and WInnie how many mgs and for how long and do I taper down o stop altogether at the end of a cycle)......Thank you all!!!!

this is what i know. take Winstrol (winny) everyday around 5-10mgs per day. the more you take, the more greater the possbility of virilization, but the greater the possibility for changes. its not really known for putting on lots of lean mass, more for getting harder and strength. anavar is more for strength and hardess than lean mass. for lean mass you may want to try primo, but like we all know, its sooooo highly faked, why risk throwing your money away from someting bunk? deca durabolin at like a low dose of 50mg/week with anavar or Winstrol (winny) can give a some lean mass to work with and some strength. rippage will be during your cutting phase after gaining the lean body mass, unless you know how to gain lean body mass and and lose fat at th sam time. i hear that its hard for women to do it though. during the rippage phase you might want to try some clen with anavar, but i dont think its a good idea to keep using it after bulking with other AAS. but DONT, DO NOT use clen and Winstrol (winny) together, its really bad for the joints.

unless you take a mad amount of test, deca, and the like, then youll actually turn in a blky man, with facial hair and all. start out low, have pateints and adjust acording to your body.

supergirl, fyre, faye will probably hit you up soon. And call me out girls if i gave miss information.

chicmuscle said:
this is what i know. take Winstrol (winny) everyday around 5-10mgs per day. the more you take, the more greater the possbility of virilization, but the greater the possibility for changes. its not really known for putting on lots of lean mass, more for getting harder and strength. anavar is more for strength and hardess than lean mass. for lean mass you may want to try primo, but like we all know, its sooooo highly faked, why risk throwing your money away from someting bunk? deca durabolin at like a low dose of 50mg/week with anavar or Winstrol (winny) can give a some lean mass to work with and some strength. rippage will be during your cutting phase after gaining the lean body mass, unless you know how to gain lean body mass and and lose fat at th sam time. i hear that its hard for women to do it though. during the rippage phase you might want to try some clen with anavar, but i dont think its a good idea to keep using it after bulking with other AAS. but DONT, DO NOT use clen and Winstrol (winny) together, its really bad for the joints.

unless you take a mad amount of test, deca, and the like, then youll actually turn in a blky man, with facial hair and all. start out low, have pateints and adjust acording to your body.

supergirl, fyre, faye will probably hit you up soon. And call me out girls if i gave miss information.

I gained serious size on a Winstrol (winny) cycle. ;) To each their own...

"It is important to avoid pregnancy while taking Nolvadex, because the drug could harm the unborn child. Since Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen drug, you will need to use a non-hormonal form of contraception, such as a condom and/or diaphragm, and not birth control pills. If you accidentally become pregnant while taking Nolvadex, or within 2 months after you have stopped taking it, discuss this with your doctor immediately. "

http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/nol1299.htm

Hope this helps

TH

Thammer said:
"It is important to avoid pregnancy while taking Nolvadex, because the drug could harm the unborn child. Since Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen drug, you will need to use a non-hormonal form of contraception, such as a condom and/or diaphragm, and not birth control pills. If you accidentally become pregnant while taking Nolvadex, or within 2 months after you have stopped taking it, discuss this with your doctor immediately. "

http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/nol1299.htm

Hope this helps

TH
very nice thammer . thanks

Back