Do Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) guys use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 8 weeks or so?

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
Do hrt guys use hcg every 8 weeks or so?

Or do they just have their balls shrivel up and die?

Or is there something else you guys take for that? Possibly clomid?

Ive been on HRT about 3 years(enan 125mg a week)my balls have not shriveled hardly at all.But my balls were not that big anyway...lol

Re: Do hrt guys use hcg every 8 weeks or so?

TxLonghorn said:
Or do they just have their balls shrivel up and die?

Hey..........I resent that comment.......LOL

I've been on 100mg/week for 2.5 years, and my boyz have not shrunk at all, nada, none, period. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I have never even suffered any atrophy on any real cycles during that time either.

I have gotten some atrophy. I'll run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as necessary for this. Also, aromasin seems to help too??

Do you guys feel longterm use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) intermittantly or once or twice per week in a low dose is safe for longterm use on HRT?

SWALE does. Unfortuantely, there is no long-term research on the subject. From SWALE's experience, it seems OK to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250-500U two or three times a week to maintain testicular mass without developing resistence. There may be some point where resistence to LH (or HCG) occurs. One of the aging processes that generally occurs in the body is resistence to our own hormones (insulin, GH), so why not others like LH?

I've been on HRT for about 15 years and I just used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the first time and my balls are getting bigger. I did 1000u the first time and 500u E4D. After 4 doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my boys are coming back and I did'nt even know they were missing.

HGH Man said:
I've been on HRT for about 15 years and I just used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the first time and my balls are getting bigger. I did 1000u the first time and 500u E4D. After 4 doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my boys are coming back and I did'nt even know they were missing.

lol, reminds me of Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles...'Hello Boys!" lmao

HGH Man said:
maybe occasional use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to plump the boys back up is the right way to go for those of us who atrophy slowly if at all . this would rule out any problems from continual use

Since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) consists of an Alpha and Beta chain that mimic FSH and LH it would increase sperm production.

Dadawg,maybe occasional use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to bring the boys back around would be a good idea.
I was thinking the same thing too. It would keep the boys in thier nieghborhood.

Back