Do I stop taking Nolvadex? (Prolactin/Prog Gyno)

manletbrah12

I ran the Letrozol protocol to get rid of my existing gyno.

To my surprise on Letro all of the gyno seemed to be gone. So I stayed on the dosage and decided to taper down and get off.

Started to run the Nolvadex 20mg ED shortly after. On day 3-4 I noticed that my nipples were extra puffy and pointy.

Now Im on day 9 of the Nolva and Im starting to lactate in my nipples. It seems as if my gyno was prog/prolactin related and not estro related. However Letro obviously killed all estro so it gave me the impression that I got rid of the gyno.

My question is: Do I stop the Nolva right now since I heard it might actually worsen prolactin related gyno?

I had my prolactin levels checked last October and they were 0.38, the range was 0.01 - 0.39

Im going to have to wait on my endo first, but I heard supplementing with Vitamin B6 might help before I can get access to Caber/Prami?

Any input appreciated

ther's no info about your states man... age, you're 5'9 i've seen, but weigh, and when you started bobuiding. if you know your BF% it's greatly important.

ther's nothing as a good advice i can give without infos, man.

ther's no info about your states man... age, you're 5'9 i've seen, but weigh, and when you started bobuiding. if you know your BF% it's greatly important.

ther's nothing as a good advice i can give without infos, man.

Im 21
about 11-2% bf, been lifting for almost 1 year seriously

what else do you need? i need good advice on how to handle this situation. Letro was too harsh for me and made me lose hair, kill libido and other things.

I was thinking about maybe running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex for life 0.25mg E3D. I know my Free T is very high, but Ive never had my Estro checked only Prolactin and Progesterone

Letro got rid of my gyno for 20-30% but its still there and my body is just now going back to its original state. Having bloating issues again and gyno developing. Never ran a cycle before btw.

Im not sure what to do here, do i go on a mild Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for life or what?

No its not necessary. but to reduce prolactin caber is your best option. I have read of reports of nolva raising prolactin levels so it should not be used during pct of tren or deca cycles but if you didn't run those then it might just be a slight flare up that will pass.

Other than caber I have read that vitamin B6 helps to lower prolactin as well (but not as good as caber). you can get that cheaply almost anywhere

No its not necessary. but to reduce prolactin caber is your best option. I have read of reports of nolva raising prolactin levels so it should not be used during pct of tren or deca cycles but if you didn't run those then it might just be a slight flare up that will pass.

Other than caber I have read that vitamin B6 helps to lower prolactin as well (but not as good as caber). you can get that cheaply almost anywhere

Am i right with my diagnose though?

That puffy nipples are related to progesterone/prolactin instead of estrogen?

I have had the same problem. And i was on letro and bromo. It did take some time to get my gyno to go a way. But u need to add caber or bromo.. And when u stop using letro u have to jump on nolva. To prevent rebound !!

bro.. letro will NOT get rid of your pubertal gyno... MUST have surgery, please STOP self medicating, it will only lead to problems

Am i right with my diagnose though?

That puffy nipples are related to progesterone/prolactin instead of estrogen?

Sorry bro I'm not a doctor. People have used letro to shrink their gyno with what seems like success (I don't know if its an absolute cure, I would listen to China Wall)...I know my mother is on it for her breast cancer but she also has 100000 other drugs n treatments as well so who knows if it the letro helping (certainly not hurting).

But ya Carhart is right about nolva to prevent rebound, but it can also cause prolactin to rise...Personally I would lower the dose of nolva maybe 10mg/day and add some vitamin b6 BUT like I said I'm not a doctor.

hope this helps

I ran the Letrozol protocol to get rid of my existing gyno.

Started to run the Nolvadex 20mg ED shortly after. On day 3-4 I noticed that my nipples were extra puffy and pointy.

Any input appreciated

Dude, puffy and pointy nipples DOESNT MEAN SHIT...

That is not a sign of gyno, nor is it gyno.

Gyno is a HARD LUMP, under your nipple that is sensitive to the touch, when its in its growth stage it will actually hurt.

I always hear about this "puffy", "pointy" shit, then guys going off and killing there estrogen for no reason.

You may not feel bad, or have any "side effects" from using letro, but trust and believe that without being on any juice, your wrecking havoc on your body.

Back