Do online buyers get busted?

What's with guys begging for a source on this forum? It's kinda pathetic. Get off your lazy ass and search the internet. It's not hard and dosent take long. There's tons of good sources offering discounts right and left begging for new customers
I hope you have enough of a sense of humor that you didn't direct that at me.

C.o.d.?

Hey, depends where you buy your stuff, I have a very reliable source (from canada) and never got caught buying from him. I even get it shipped via C.O.D (cash on delivery) but I do get asked a few questions when i pick up 500$+ worth of stuff in a small package, lol but I think if your source is reliable there's very little chance of you getting caught...

Is there any way that you would help someone out and let me know where I could order from your supplier? Hate to be so direct, but I've lost alot of $$$ from order outside the US because of the product being seized. I understand if you don't want to let anyone know, but I would greatly appreciate it. I could give you my email for the details if you decide to do so,thanks.

^^^SURE!!! Just go to your local GNC! They have everything u need!! Jesus man wtf is wrong these idiots?

Is there any way that you would help someone out and let me know where I could order from your supplier? Hate to be so direct, but I've lost alot of $$$ from order outside the US because of the product being seized. I understand if you don't want to let anyone know, but I would greatly appreciate it. I could give you my email for the details if you decide to do so,thanks.

Yep Amazon.com has great deals and exactly what you're looking for. :beertoast

Hey, depends where you buy your stuff, I have a very reliable source (from canada) and never got caught buying from him. I even get it shipped via C.O.D (cash on delivery) but I do get asked a few questions when i pick up 500$+ worth of stuff in a small package, lol but I think if your source is reliable there's very little chance of you getting caught...

You got ballz bro!

I've been learning allot of great info on this site and only been on here for about a week.
Truthfully one of my first post was a wrong question. But I'm still learning and with a little searching found tons of good info
Only thing that suck is every new thing I learn I've got 10 questions to ask.

You've got the guys on silkroad that need to sweat. Personal amounts of steroids? Doubt anyone gives a shit. Small town America with some good ol boy cops maybe. Personally I have 0 fear shipping a few vials in Canada.

whats up ya'll! yeah i'm tired of buying shit from gnc and prohormone stuff! yeah it gets me by temporaraly, but i want the real stuff! I looked online at web sites like 24hourmedstore, napsgear and xroids.com to name a few, but worried of being caught or is this stuff the real deal because i no of no one who can get me the real deal. thx

I knew a guy tht was ordering intl and never got a letter of seizure but had a nice visit one day at his door by the DEA. So by all means everyone needs to be very careful

If your in Canada, you don't need to worry about the DEA busting down your door, the RCMP could give a shit less what you order abroad, they say its illegal, you say I didn't know, slap on the wrists. I've ordered plenty of forbidden things from other countries and they usually came, if they didn't, customs just refused entry and it was sent back. Easiest way to order, is to order from your own country, provincial/state customs is a lot less strict than international, you could literally ship a pound of weed from B.C. to Ontario with Canada Post if you used enough cologne in the package, then try shipping a joint in a huge crate across the border, busted.

hey man,
is there somewhere i could look for a list of legit sources? like a web site that reviews online pharmacy?[/QUOTE

yeah man there sure is! Just chill out and relax and I will tell you how this works.

1. Close your eyes
2. Take a deep breath
3. Hold that deep breath
4. Wait for the PM's of all those #1 Legit sites to pour into your inbox
5. Hold it just a little longer buddy

i wouldn't give this guy a source over pm just because he got 50 posts. that's a little fishy asking for a site that gives legit sources after 5 posts and being a member for 3 years?

Plus 1 on this. WTF does having 50 posts mean really? Its not just a magic ticket to PM's with the best sources money can buy. This guy has way less and its scary less..

WTF is up with this ^^^ on the same thread the dude just got jacked on for it.

<$300 worth of gear is not nearly enough for a cycle.

Just enough to shut your balls off

Back