Do online buyers get busted?

No one gives a fuck if you order 3 vials, they will stop it at customs and send you a letter and flag your address. The government isn't gona sent a couple of overpaid goons to nab you for trying to order some testosterone.

If you are ordering Kilo packs of raws then fuck yea ther gona come knocking

Hi all
I'm 40 years old 160# 5,11" trying to get to 180 been working out for little while I'm ready for my first cycle,tlive in canada his is still part of my research friends suggested I do test-c stack it with d-Bol any suggesting it'll be appreciated.
Thank you!!

Hi all
I'm 40 years old 160# 5,11" trying to get to 180 been working out for little while I'm ready for my first cycle,tlive in canada his is still part of my research friends suggested I do test-c stack it with d-Bol any suggesting it'll be appreciated.
Thank you!!

really...........

Hi all
Thank you!!

Start a new thread if you want to ask a question.

If your in Canada, you don't need to worry about the DEA busting down your door, the RCMP could give a shit less what you order abroad, they say its illegal, you say I didn't know, slap on the wrists. I've ordered plenty of forbidden things from other countries and they usually came, if they didn't, customs just refused entry and it was sent back. Easiest way to order, is to order from your own country, provincial/state customs is a lot less strict than international, you could literally ship a pound of weed from B.C. to Ontario with Canada Post if you used enough cologne in the package, then try shipping a joint in a huge crate across the border, busted.

easily done with no borders. Experienced it to an extent with zero problems

Last edited:
Hi all
Thank you!!

Your target goal is actually not to difficult to reach naturally. I'm the same height, used to be a twig 140lbs, but i'd say roughly 2-3 years I did manage to hit 175-180lbs. All diet and hardwork! I just started to consider getting gear now, however i've got some more learning to do!

probably a dealer. not that there is anything wrong with that in my books

A few years ago I spent over $3k, but it was for several different gears that would last me for the year. Had the money and figured if I got it all at once, I didn't have to worry about it for the rest of the year.
Only bad thing is some of it was pointless because I wasn't as knowledgeable back then and probably wasted a good bit. Lol, never could figure out why my tits were hurting.

Expensive lesson.

I don't know why guys come on this site and make themselves look stupid when there are other boards that have approved sponsors that have rating systems. Everybody is so eager to hop on the sauce like it's the only part of bodybuilding so that's all they worry about is a source and little do they know they probably just opened up the door for getting ripped off. But at the same time I like the private sources that seek you out. The ones with references and backed up by vets and mods.

hey man,
is there somewhere i could look for a list of legit sources? like a web site that reviews online pharmacy?[/QUOTE

yeah man there sure is! Just chill out and relax and I will tell you how this works.

1. Close your eyes
2. Take a deep breath
3. Hold that deep breath
4. Wait for the PM's of all those #1 Legit sites to pour into your inbox
5. Hold it just a little longer buddy

LMFAO!!!

Is there a lot of risk in ordering steroids online? A friend of mine has been using a site to do this and I was wondering about the potential risks. The site uses a third party for billing, so payment is not tracked, but what are the chances of getting caught? Will authorities do a controlled delivery or just seize low personal amounts found in the mail?

The authorities are already looking into you. They have been reading your posts and know that your trying to solicit steroids. If I were you, I would just smash my cpu and put in a 30 day notice with my landlord.

Hi,
How are you everybody?I am needed to help all of you about the best company Order Steroids Online With Credit Card.plz help me.

You called someone else stupid in another thread yet you ask this of all questions ^^^?? Pot meet kettle buddy

Back