Do steroids stunt your growth

Gilberts

I did my first cycle when i was 16 almost 17, way too young. I was wondering if it could have stunted my growth. I ran 1cc of sus a week and a dbol tab once a day for 10 weeks. Any input is appreciated.

provably high e2 from dbol stunt it, you should check if your bone plates are still opened or not if you want to be sure

If I understand correctly, elevated E2 levels are what cause the growth plates to close...so sounds plausible.

I've always wondered if feeding a kid adex would make him grow bigger. I've read about guys who don't have aromatase enzymes and it looks like they just keep growing until their bodies give out.

I call BS on the elevated E2 levels being responsible for closing the growth plates. Many kids have very high E2 when they first start puberty hence the gyno that is very common in early puberty.

Yes steroid are linked to the closing of the growth plates and yes the OP could have stopped his growth by taking steroids. The only way to tell is the forementioned X-ray.

I call BS on the elevated E2 levels being responsible for closing the growth plates. Many kids have very high E2 when they first start puberty hence the gyno that is very common in early puberty.

Yes steroid are linked to the closing of the growth plates and yes the OP could have stopped his growth by taking steroids. The only way to tell is the forementioned X-ray.

This ^^^^ nothing to do with E2

Steroid useage and then stoppage shrink s your penis as when you go from being an in shape either big guy or fitness guy like me most men tend to spread out in the waist where in proportion to your tool it look s smaller. I know very few if any ex B I G guy s who are not fat fuck, s now.
It s about discipline. As far as growth plate s it is again like I have always said AAS are individual dependent ( though some golden rule s DO APPLY)and to a very large degree dose dependent more so in their side effect s than in their effectiveness.

Few can come to the realization that a reduction in doses is much more effective than taking meds to counter sides. Much as the discipline required to quit eating like a 242 pd power lifter or a 250-275 plus bodybuilder.
When I m off gear or hurt I immediately begin to plummet to 185 ish.... which make s my tool look bigger lol

When I was having trouble with low E2 (early on with TRT) I did some reading about people who lack aromatase enzymes and they do in fact keep growing with open epiphyses. I may have made the E2 connection on my own. Seems like that's what the literature was saying triggered closing the growth plates though. I could have misunderstood what I was reading. It was just something I stumbled on while reading up on aromatase...

I did my first cycle when i was 16 almost 17, way too young. I was wondering if it could have stunted my growth. I ran 1cc of sus a week and a dbol tab once a day for 10 weeks. Any input is appreciated.

yes it probably did. but cut the damage and do not do anymore until 24 or older I say.

Steroid useage and then stoppage shrink s your penis as when you go from being an in shape either big guy or fitness guy like me most men tend to spread out in the waist where in proportion to your tool it look s smaller. I know very few if any ex B I G guy s who are not fat fuck, s now.
It s about discipline. As far as growth plate s it is again like I have always said AAS are individual dependent ( though some golden rule s DO APPLY)and to a very large degree dose dependent more so in their side effect s than in their effectiveness.

Few can come to the realization that a reduction in doses is much more effective than taking meds to counter sides. Much as the discipline required to quit eating like a 242 pd power lifter or a 250-275 plus bodybuilder.
When I m off gear or hurt I immediately begin to plummet to 185 ish.... which make s my tool look bigger lol

Recently went from 200mg to 160mg test c per week

Had the fatigue hard to pee water retention bacne going.

Rather than go with an ai went ahead and dropped down to 160mgs per week

After three weeks all the negs are gone

When i was smoking cigarettes i weigh around 195ish

Not smoking around 220ish

So on the cock size score of it not only does the penis look bigger when im skinnier

It actually is bigger because i get this fat area around the base of the penis that can take an inch or more off the length measurement.

Not that ive ever measured it but ok maybe a couple times.

Back