Do you agree with these statements?

Workhorse

Do you agree or disagree with each of these comments.. and why??

On Novladex:
Nolvadex is IGF 1 suppressive. Which means once you start taking it you can kiss all you muscular gains good bye from your cycle but you will still
be all watery - because it discontinues any gains you could make off of
anabolics buy shutting down the receptor.

On Liquid Arimidex:
Liquid arimidex is for shit because it is to be absorbed through the
limphnote system which makes it so weak buy the time it gets in your
blood stream that is does nothing. Take the 1mg tabs only.

On Clomid:
Clomid is very kidney toxic and you should take no more than 24-50mg
tabs over a two week period. If you want more
hypothalamide boost take 5000-10000iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with it.

On Enanthate:
If you are worried about gino don't take ENTH cause it is the worst for
gino out of all androgens.

Workhorse said:
Do you agree or disagree with each of these comments.. and why??

On Novladex:
Nolvadex is IGF 1 suppressive. Which means once you start taking it you can kiss all you muscular gains good bye from your cycle but you will still
be all watery - because it discontinues any gains you could make off of
anabolics buy shutting down the receptor.

On Liquid Arimidex:
Liquid arimidex is for shit because it is to be absorbed through the
limphnote system which makes it so weak buy the time it gets in your
blood stream that is does nothing. Take the 1mg tabs only.

On Clomid:
Clomid is very kidney toxic and you should take no more than 24-50mg
tabs over a two week period. If you want more
hypothalamide boost take 5000-10000iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with it.

On Enanthate:
If you are worried about gino don't take ENTH cause it is the worst for
gino out of all androgens.
1. I have made good gains using novaldex during a cycle.
2. I am using liquid arimidex and I think it works just fine.
3. Don't know, but too much of anything is bad for you. there is even such a thing as Water Poisoning.
4.Test is test. how could enanthate worse than cypionate. doesn't make sense. and gino is spelled GYNO.

Now just so that everyone here knows......

I didn't find this info.... it was sent to me via email from someone I was talking to about gear. I posted these because I was TOTALLY unsure of what he said and it doesn't exactly jive with everything else out there that I've read/heard.

I'm not saying these things. The reason I am asking is because I have made plans to start my first cycle and those were the repsonses I got back.

This is what I had said to the person about what my first cycle would consist of:

Weeks1-10: Test enanthate (400-500mg per week)
Weeks 12-14: post cycle therapy (pct) consisting of clomid (300mgs day 1, 150mg day2-5, 100mg day 6-12, 50mg day13-21)

I will have Nolvadex on hand incase I encounter gyno.

Thought of running .5mg EOD arimidex as an anti-e.

Honestly... this guy is VERY well respected and his physique shows one of two things. Either he knows what he's talking about... or he's pumping a TON of stuff into his body and maybe getting medicore results with the amount he's using.

Put it this way... he's a National Level bodybuilder in Canada.

1- Nolvadex; It might be suppressive, but not enough where your gains would suffer.
2- Liquidex: never heard that one before, and I'd say it works OK for me.
3- Clomid; don't know, but traditional Clomid therapy of 300mg day 1, 100mg/day for next 10, and 50mg/day would not at any time put you over 24 tabs in a 2 week time frame anyways.
4- Enanthate; total bullshit, that just makes no sense at all.

Workhorse said:
Honestly... this guy is VERY well respected and his physique shows one of two things. Either he knows what he's talking about... or he's pumping a TON of stuff into his body and maybe getting medicore results with the amount he's using.

Put it this way... he's a National Level bodybuilder in Canada.
I hope that wasn't Needsize. :frogjump:
:D

Last edited:
No, it wasn't needsize.

So how should I take these comments?? Ignore them? Take them with a grain of salt? Believe him??

And about Nolvadex.
Wouldn't tamoxifen (Nolvadex) supress estrogen thus, essentially, drain your muscles of the water and help the lean muscle show throw? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm under the impression that estrogen is responsible for water retention amongst other things.

Last edited:
did he make all this up as he went along, i don't care what he looks like, i just read john romano saying how eq is so fast acting, it needs frequent injections, no clue what the fuck he is taking about either.

Back