do you ever REALLY know ...

DJ72

what you're actually shootin? I'm not talking about fake vs real ... I'm talking about Test vs Sus vs Primo or some other gear. Does the label really match what's in the bottle?

I'm 2 wks into an EQ cycle. I immediately got some noticeable sides (bloating, extreme nip irriation). I've used other AAS before and I've done a str8 EQ cycle before, so I have a very good idea of what sides to expect. Based on the sides of this current cycle, I'm seriously beginning to wonder if my EQ is NOT EQ and actually something altogether diff.

Without having a lab run a test on your gear, would you really know if you were running Test vs Primo vs EQ vs Tren vs Sus or any other mix? We can all eye-ball the gear but seriously, what does that tell you?

Not all UGLs are the same and I have to believe that it would be fairly easy for an UGL to simply run a big batch of Test and then label it up based on what customers order.

The gear is legit (anabolically speaking) but I'm doubting what the label says it is. Results are good, but the sides don't match up with EQ.

Not trying to start a conspiracy theory here, but I'm curious.

send it to me i can test it out for i will let u know in about 12wks lol

First, you need to trust your source and lab (whether HG or UGL)..
Second, unless you send it to an independent lab for review, you'll never really know for sure.
Third, if find a trusted powder source you can always brew your own and that way you can be sure whats in the vial is whats on the label.

I felt that way when I recently did some ugl stuff that claimed to be Sus but I seemed to have had a problem with libido. Sus makes me horny as a mofo.

wouldnt that suck lol imgine everything is just some plain ol test e and any pills they produce just some d-bol labeled as Anavar (var), anadrol etc lmao

trust is a fragile word my friend.

i often ask myself the same questions you do. For instance i know an local UGL that brews and instead of selling deca its really enanthate with a deca label. pretty sketchy if you ask me.

honestly im kinda sketchy of UGL sust

i read that some A-S was siezed and because of the packaging customs had to test it to figure out what it was. It was supposed to be Sustanon (sust) but ended up being only 3 diff esters. Prop-Cypionate-Deconate .

So really its up to you. Do you trust your source?

I guess u can only have some sense of trust by going with a well known source instead of an uknown ugl.. jus my two cents..

Im curious as to the brand name??

naming the brand would 'out' the source, so I won't do it on the forum. i will say the gear & source get positive comments on this forum and several others.

source is legit - as far as delivery goes - and the gear is anabolic ... but I'm 99% sure it isn't EQ. Without testing it at a lab, my guess is it's plain ol' Test. Nothing wrong with Test (if that's what you want), but I wanted EQ for specific reasons and am now disappointed.

Very doubtful I'll ever reorder from this source.

Back