do you lick your girls ass?

Who eats ass

• Hell yeah

Votes: 234 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 26.9%

• Total voters
alikatt said:
only a real man will lick a girls ass!!! And it really does feel good if you stick your tongue in it a little haha

Mustanged77: You'll fuck the ass but not lick it? Hell no, LICK IT BEFORE YA STICK IT!

What about fingering the ass when being licked or fucked,Turn on or off?

And still haven't seen you up in the convo yet! :spank:

oh thats a definite yes...haha I think I mentioned that in the thread about how to get your GF to do anal haha

I'm heading over to the convo now...just to check it out.

umm haha i guess it'd be helpful to ask where to find this "convo lounge" Is it on this site or is this something totally separate???

alikatt said:
only a real man will lick a girls ass!!! And it really does feel good if you stick your tongue in it a little haha

Mustanged77: You'll fuck the ass but not lick it? Hell no, LICK IT BEFORE YA STICK IT!

I may have found my true love.

If you stick you tongue in a girls ass it actually does have some sort of sweet taste or something. I don't know how to describe it. I love eating ass, bottom line..no pun intended.

I never put the tongue in, but thast now on my to do list. There is no taste, in my experience by just rimming.

ALILKAT - im sorry to hear thats how you feel about love

skarhead, get a little tongue penetration in your girl's ass...I'm telling you its not as bad as people think. And I'm not sure if you have a girl, but if you do, and she's not into anal, this might help the situation haha Little tricks of the trade!!!

oh and love...yeah I've been heartbroken one too many times by a bodybuilder haha but yet I still keep going back to them! I'm a 220 lb. + kinda girl! Can't go wrong with muscles

roccodart440 said:
If you stick you tongue in a girls ass it actually does have some sort of sweet taste or something. I don't know how to describe it. I love eating ass, bottom line..no pun intended.

alikatt said:

My god what have I missed by not reading this thread sooner!

I'd eat my girls' asses, but they never seemed interested. I'll frikkin...get em drunk next time or somethin'.

alikatt said:
skarhead, get a little tongue penetration in your girl's ass...I'm telling you its not as bad as people think. And I'm not sure if you have a girl, but if you do, and she's not into anal, this might help the situation haha Little tricks of the trade!!!

oh and love...yeah I've been heartbroken one too many times by a bodybuilder haha but yet I still keep going back to them! I'm a 220 lb. + kinda girl! Can't go wrong with muscles

Pics of said ballon knot please.

Last edited:
tiotre said:
I'd eat my girls' asses, but they never seemed interested. I'll frikkin...get em drunk next time or somethin'.

Just slip a tongue in there when you're going down on them thats what I did

Back