Doe Clen Show on a Piss Test?

ldog40

I tried to do a search on clen to see if there were any answers, butthe search function was disabled. I have a buddy who might go to trial with the feds on a gun charge. It's bogus, but I think that the fedshave spent so much money on him and come up empty is causing them to go the extra mile (Your tax dollars at work. Can anyone say bullshit?) At least once a week, he has to take a piss test. He was going to start clen on Monday, but was worried about it showing up. He has done roids in the past, and they know, so he already figures he's getting tested for them, also. They always ask him if he's on any meds, also,

Anybody know if it will show up?

There is a slight possibility they would show up as speed. But, No it will not be specifically tested for in a standard piss test.

Nautica

I was curious to about this to and also are there "any kind of "AS" "CLOMID" "NOLVA" anything at all that will show up in a standard pee test. I get randoms all the time and dont wanna lose my job in order to get bigger.
Thanks

|D|R|S| said:
I was curious to about this to and also are there "any kind of "AS" "CLOMID" "NOLVA" anything at all that will show up in a standard pee test. I get randoms all the time and dont wanna lose my job in order to get bigger.
Thanks

Most all employment drug testing is looking for "rec" drugs, not hormone levels. You should have nothing to worry about.

Back