does anyone see a problem with a 14 week "1st" cycle

deathbringer

I put "1st" in parenthesis because ive been on about 2 years ago (sust 500 for 10 weeks + pct) but I was trying to hard to make weight for a powerlifting comp that I didnt gain the way I should have. This would be my first real, intelligent cycle, with a focus on GAINING. Just wondering what you guys thought of me going on a little longer than usual first cycles...for 14 weeks.

20 years old 5'8 215lbs

500mg enathate a week.
var @ 50mg week 1-4, 9-12

Looks good.

I would recommend Halotestin if ya had more experience for strength. Halo is toxic though and the only roid to make me noticeably aggresive which is great for powerlifting.. Just fillin ya in.

Anavar would be your best choice now. Id run it from wk 4-14

Your test will be kickin in at wk 4 and then the synergistic properties between the two would be great....size and strength from the test and great additive of strength with the anavar.

Gator

Last edited:
looks good, i'd do it assuming you know the anti-e, hcg, and post cycle therapy (pct) procedures

No... your first real "intelligent" cycle shouldn't start until you are about 23 years old...leave the sauce alone now...take the time to read everything you can about steroids, lifting, diet and training...not only at this board...but others...learn from others mistakes and chose not to make the mistakes that others have..If you wait till your 23 and spend your time researching here... you will come out way ahead of everyone else....and hopefully some day you will thank me....

thefantom1 said:
No... your first real "intelligent" cycle shouldn't start until you are about 23 years old...leave the sauce alone now...take the time to read everything you can about steroids, lifting, diet and training...not only at this board...but others...learn from others mistakes and chose not to make the mistakes that others have..If you wait till your 23 and spend your time researching here... you will come out way ahead of everyone else....and hopefully some day you will thank me....
:eyes:

i would definately use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a cycle this long. cycles of 12-14 weeks are about the average length for most people.

thefantom1 said:

Good advice.

Back