Does creatine cause bloating, water retention?

thanks for the input macro. My roomie just made me think a little. So how many hrs before my workout should I take purecee? On the label it just says take it before workout. When would it be the most effective?

I've had alot more success with DiCreatine Malate than with CEE. I think Trueprotein.com has started carring it and it is cheaper than CEE too. Could some one elaborate on the difference of the two?

thats strange because less than 2 months ago you were reccomending creatine anhydrous, which is also wierd because virtually no one sells it. Except syntrax and well, lets just say their track record is not stellar (most retailers discontinued selling it and its no longer even on their site)

DiCM is malate bound creatine (the di means 2 creatine molecules)... its better than CM, and supplies malate (malic acid) which does have its own benefits, however it still undergoes significant hydrolysis prior to plasma uptake. if you found DiCM better than CEE, you are anomalous or were not using good CEE. Though your previous posts indicate lack of experience with it.

Back