Does Gear Make You Not SLEEP

RedRum

I get max 3-5 hrs of sleep max anite the past 2 wks, 6wks into my cycle so far, before that I slept like a baby? Anyone have this problem beofre?

Yes, I have had difficulty sleeping. Hits me about 4-5 weeks into a cycle, 'bout the time the oils are supposed to be kicking in. For me, it starts with a week of night sweats, followed by weeks where I have a difficult time falling to sleep and then staying asleep.

On my first cycle!!!

Now its more the intense workouts but the juice does keep me wanting to eat at all hours of the night.. (the orals) anyway do.

Being on = CNS stimulation = a bitch to sleep.

There been times where after a while of being on my body got accustomed to it and I would begin to lose the insomnia(even at reasonably large dosages). But that also seemed to be the point where I would begin to get stale in size and strength progression.
I'm not presenting this as anything more than my situation.

when i can't sleep i just read through some of Drveejay11's posts......
and soon enough i am in slumberland!!!:) :)

god bless
Max:D

I just started my first cycle and I also got night sweats. my shirt and boxers were damp as hell. What causes the sweats?

swift ninja said:
I just started my first cycle and I also got night sweats. my shirt and boxers were damp as hell. What causes the sweats?

Consider yourself lucky. I go through two towels, top sheet, and matress pad by about 2am. Change towels and seem fine for the rest of the morning.

Two years ago when I was IN......just SUSTANON did not let me sleep, never happen with any other roid deca,enant,dbol.

when i was on deca, i would always wake up in the middle of the night to change my clothes and strip my bed from every sheet cause i would sweat my damn ass off

ALRIGHT so it is the gear. Im running on 400mg test cyp and 250mg deca aweek. Damn I miss my sleep and I did smoke weed before the cycle, I stopped thinking it's not good with the gear,plus slight increase of estrogen. I guess I 'll get back to it and puff away, maybe I'll fall asleep then FINALLY... At least I don't feel tired from the lack of sleep. Which helps during the late wkend nites.. Thanks for all the input boyz....
Ingram said:
Roids = No Sleep

Roids + Pot = Sleep

This is the only way I get around the sleeping issues, nothing else works for me.

-Ingram

If test (or eq) keeps you awake, just use a little anti-e such as anastrazole or letrozole, you will sleep fine after a few days. Just don't use too much anti-e.

SJ

Back